Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There are two big (massive) transit works vans that park behind my house. They shouldn't bother me but I dunno why they do. 

I should be more concerned by the massive unused caravan some coont keeps at the other side of the area. 

48 minutes ago, 2lgm said:

Not sure if this is the right thread it should it be show us your pussy? Recently had work done at the house which was finished off with a ton of quartz chips at the back door. Problem is the local moggies think it’s a litter tray and I’m up every morning lifting 2-3 fresh cat turds. I don’t mind cats and am not cruel so a dish of milk with crushed glass or poisoned food isn’t an option. Im sure it’s the elderly neighbours cat. Bit old for a boot in the pie. Any ideas?

Spoiler

19.jpg

1 hour ago, 2lgm said:

Not sure if this is the right thread it should it be show us your pussy? Recently had work done at the house which was finished off with a ton of quartz chips at the back door. Problem is the local moggies think it’s a litter tray and I’m up every morning lifting 2-3 fresh cat turds. I don’t mind cats and am not cruel so a dish of milk with crushed glass or poisoned food isn’t an option. Im sure it’s the elderly neighbours cat. Bit old for a boot in the pie. Any ideas?

Peppermint spray.

1 hour ago, 2lgm said:

Lion jobby works a treat.

1 hour ago, 2lgm said:

Somehow this appears as if something sinister is being covered over?

1 hour ago, 2lgm said:

Someone told me cats dinnae like orange peel. :unsure2:

35 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Lion jobby works a treat.

15 minutes ago, 2lgm said:

Great - do you have any contacts maybe at Edinburgh zoo?

Mate of mine had a life-size stuffed lion that he used to take to Ingliston market where he would charge folk to get a picture standing next to it.

He took the lion into the house once because his van was getting serviced or something - his dug came in from his adventures, clocked the lion, and fucked off, never to be seen again! :lol:

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ive another one thats been pissing me off for months now.  As Hedgecutter will tell you, Im at the end terrace so the path down the side of the house is how folk in my row get to their back gardens. As a result, folk take their bins out and leave them at front of our house. No problem with that at all as they're all old c***s with f**k all better to do so as soon as the bin lorry arrives they're all out taking the bins back in.

My issue is when the bins go out, my neighbour (not the car twat) pulls the bins right to the kerb for some fucking stupid reason which annoys me no end. I've started to push them back away from the kerb edge as theres no need for it.

Seething just thinking about this now.

My neighbour has taken to leaving his brown bin outside his house for some reason.  It's not in front of my house and he is end of row so I never have to walk past it but I'm fucking furious. It's lowering the tone.

3 hours ago, 2lgm said:

Slipper in the pie?

22 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

My neighbour has taken to leaving his brown bin outside his house for some reason.  It's not in front of my house and he is end of row so I never have to walk past it but I'm fucking furious. It's lowering the tone.

Set it on fire. Worth it.

4 hours ago, 2lgm said:

Move house, it's the only way.