Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Since we are moaning about bins. 

I got a letter from the council last week saying that someone from my block is putting general waste in the recycling bin which makes no sense as we have a big general waste bin in the building which gets emptied twice a week whereas the recycling bin is on the other side of the car park. Tonight I went down to put my recycling in and it's full of what looks like a tradesman's rubbish. 

I like recycling so I'm quite pissed off about this. 

9 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:
  • “As cats are territorial, even the bravest will retreat with they smell a lion“

how the f**k does a domesticated Scottish cat know what lion shite smells of? 

Lions are massive cats from Africa. 

If you smelt the shite of a massive human from Africa what would your reaction be?

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

If you smelt the shite of a massive human from Africa what would your reaction be?

How do they know it’s a lion though? I smell a rat here, not a giant African human shite. 

11 minutes ago, Detournement said:

You wouldn't be able to tell if a shite was from 20 massive humans or a single sitting from me with some of the fuckers I've been dropping recently. 

17 hours ago, paranoid android said:

The abbreviation of TV show names to shortened names like 'Strictly' and 'Corrie' really gets on my nerves for some reason. 

Same.  It infuriates me more when it's the worst program in British TV history.  

15 hours ago, Dee Man said:

You wouldn't be able to tell if a shite was from 20 massive humans or a single sitting from me with some of the fuckers I've been dropping recently. 

At least you won't be bothered by cats.

Or anything else for that matter.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Imagine they still used the title of the old dance programme before they added the word "Strictly"

"Did you see Come on the telly last night?"

"I'm so excited about Come"

"I miss Brucey. He was such an expert at presenting Come to the nation"

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I have never watched even a minute of these rubbish programmes (big brother, strictly come dancing, I’m a celebrity, bake off, etc.) but I am continually reminded of them because they are discussed everywhere, all the time.  I’ve seen them referred to on the news and on Question Time.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I have never watched even a minute of these rubbish programmes (big brother, strictly come dancing, I’m a celebrity, bake off, etc.) but I am continually reminded of them because they are discussed everywhere, all the time.  I’ve seen them referred to on the news and on Question Time.

Yep, TV for the lowest common denominator.