Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

No but running about after kids is tiring in anyone's book. When you can plan your time independently then tiredness should be less prevalent.

Why are you running about after your kids? Are you not able to control them? Perhaps if you were a better parent you wouldn't be so tired.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Parents are fucking arseholes for this.  I remember when I had Facebook you'd have full time mummies and men who only saw their 3 kids, all to different women of course, one day every fortnight, sharing memes of people laughing with stuff like - 

'When someone with no kids says they're tired' or

'You're tired? What fucking excuse have you got?!'

Most of these folk had never worked a day in their life.

I work with a guy who lives with and is in a relationship with his kids mother. He's constantly moaning about how tired he is, how he's trying to get one of the grannies to take his son and how he can't wait to get on it at the weekend. 

The times where obviously nobody will take his son for him (about one or two nights a week) he's all over Facebook, Instagram, twitter and Snapchat with photos of his "best mate" sat beside him, watching his ipad. 

It's fucking disgusting. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They wouldn’t ask you because you they know you’ve been up most of the night on the readers wives website tbf.

True. By the way, tell your Mrs I particularly like the pose she does bent over the cooker sparking up a fag.

I work with a guy who lives with and is in a relationship with his kids mother. He's constantly moaning about how tired he is, how he's trying to get one of the grannies to take his son and how he can't wait to get on it at the weekend. 
The times where obviously nobody will take his son for him (about one or two nights a week) he's all over Facebook, Instagram, twitter and Snapchat with photos of his "best mate" sat beside him, watching his ipad. 
It's fucking disgusting. 
This is all too common. My sister in law is great for it. Moans like f**k when she can't get sitters for her (3) kids and gives it the "we're hardly ever out" - and fwiw the pair of them are out an incredible amount of time considering they have 3 kids. I don't get the entitlement some parents seem to have. I have two kids but have acknowledged my social life comes second now. I don't moan like f**k about it though as it was a choice to have kids.

My Uncle's ex is bad for the FB photos. Mum of the year material. So far from the truth it's incredible.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

and fwiw the pair of them are out an incredible amount of time considering they have 3 kids.

I find people have a hard time adjusting from going out every Friday/Saturday all through their teens/20's to having some responsibility.  

Know what annoys me, see when you yawn and some p***k says "AM AH BORIN YE?"

f**k off.

My slightly more boring opinion on this is that our viewing of tiredness as a weakness in Britain stems from our past (and present) as a nation of pathetic bootlickers and it is therefore the fault of the Tories

6 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You must be a delight in the mornings.

'How are you?'

'Tired'

'How the f**k are you tired? I have done an analysis on your personal situation and the lack of children means that you have NO REASON to be tired. So go on, explain yourself please. Don't have an answer do you? Exactly. Stop fucking complaining.'

I'm picturing Dwight from The Office  :lol:

People that do nothing but complain and think they're hard done by because they've decided to have a child/children.
Again, my in-law. "Me and *her partner* haven't had a night out just ourselves in *insert time here*." My heart fucking bleeds! Welcome to the responsibility of being a parent ya fanny.