Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk that go to these sales are the same morons who come out with "I paid £50 for this (piece of shite). But it was down from £250". The amount of idiots who pay over the odds for absolute rubbish just because it used to be marked at a higher price is absolutely unreal.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Folk that go to these sales are the same morons who come out with "I paid £50 for this (piece of shite). But it was down from £250". The amount of idiots who pay over the odds for absolute rubbish just because it used to be marked at a higher price is absolutely unreal.

^^^ season ticket holder.

Tell her about the internet and tell him to tell her to GTF.
Concise and to the point, Zen.
However, I suspect this woman is a Retail Truffle Pig, she foregoes t'internet in order to be able to root around in the marked down tat cages and get into a fight with someone over the last pair of 100% man-made-fibre jeggings.
Feel sorry for the half-baked erse that married this harridan..........
.... actually, no, I don't, f*ck him.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'll be hanging out the back of Belstaff like a love sick puppy when their sale goes live. Wanted a panther for years, can finally get one. 

But. I. Might. No. 

I have no idea what the above means, but look forward to seeing a fully grown panther on a leash roaming that streets of Dundee.

14 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I have no idea what the above means, but look forward to seeing a fully grown panther on a leash roaming that streets of Dundee.

Neither did I, so I looked it up. It's a jacket not dis-similar to this.b08ccfb4145337a6515b499884d2c1cf.jpg

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

52 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'll be hanging out the back of Belstaff like a love sick puppy when their sale goes live. Wanted a panther for years, can finally get one. 

But. I. Might. No. 

Hefty Christmas bonus?

https://www.belstaff.co.uk/trialmaster-panther-2.0--leather-jacket-blackbrown/B00014083454.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiA8dH-BRD_ARIsAC24umamtofIHdXDXGU6-c997t3Qri0hTpPfh0jdaQwhmXoYzzR0JmfZ390aAhJIEALw_wcB

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It'll be slightly less eye watering in the sales. I've wanted one for years. Never commited and - as you can see - the prices are just getting ludicrous. 

Looked after properly, it retains value. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

It'll be slightly less eye watering in the sales. I've wanted one for years. Never commited and - as you can see - the prices are just getting ludicrous. 

Looked after properly, it retains value. 

Are you going to fight the Jerries?

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

But. I. Might. No. 

Top quality, best jacket I've had was a Belstaff, well worth the money.

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Are you going to fight the Jerries?

How? Are they looking for a fight like? 

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Impeccable taste, my man. 8)

Thank you. 

19 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The Falkirk area is teeming with c***s in Belstaff jackets these days. Lot of boys that work at the refinery swanning about like nobody knows they get it all half price thanks to uncle Jim. Think the rest have been diddled and paid near full whack to some c**t that works at the refinery and sold on at a profit.

Edited by 8MileBU

The Falkirk area is teeming with c***s in Belstaff jackets these days. Lot of boys that work at the refinery swanning about like nobody knows they get it all half price thanks to uncle Jim. Think the rest have been diddled and paid near full whack to some c**t that works at the refinery and sold on at a profit.
A Belstaff jacket ranks pretty low among the barely affordable status symbols of the Ineos/Petroineos workforce tbh

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

The Falkirk area is teeming with c***s swanning about in Belstaff gear these days. Lot of boys that work at the refinery swanning about like nobody knows they get it all half price thanks to uncle Jim. Think the rest have been diddled and paid near full whack to some c**t that works at the refinery and sold on at a profit.

Amazing deal if they're getting it half price, I love swanning about in mine, cool as f**k.

Thank you.