Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Showing the highlights of a programme for the first 3 or 4 minutes of said programme. It's pointless watching it.
Channel 5 have to be the worstcunts for this.

- "Coming up on tonight's show" - *they show you*.

- *10/15min worth of show*

- "After the break!" *they show you*

- *Adverts*

- *Show resumes* - "Before the break!" - *show you what we've just watched*

Rinse and repeat.

Honestly, a 60 minute programme probably has about 35 min worth of content.

57 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

- *Adverts*

Rinse and repeat.

As much as anyone who chooses to live in Dumfries can be, you're my boy.... But if you choose to watch Channel 5 then you are assured of getting exactly what you deserve:lol:

59 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

- *Adverts*

Rinse and repeat.

They're heading towards the American TV show model where it's 5 or 6 mins programme then 1-2 mins ads. 

As much as anyone who chooses to live in Dumfries can be, you're my boy.... But if you choose to watch Channel 5 then you are assured of getting exactly what you deserve[emoji38]
Can't beat a bit of Rich House Poor House 8)

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

- *Adverts*

Rinse and repeat.

"I'm looking for a gift for my aunt"

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

- *Adverts*

Rinse and repeat.

My fix of shite telly is hells kitchen. They leave in the before and after break recaps for the breaks that they've missed, so you get even more recap. It's no real loss though because nothing worth watching would have been on instead. 

My fix of shite telly is hells kitchen. They leave in the before and after break recaps for the breaks that they've missed, so you get even more recap. It's no real loss though because nothing worth watching would have been on instead. 
Aye I've been watching Kitchen Nightmares on All4 recently and it's the exact same! At least you can fast forward I suppose.

Just watched a guy launch his empty can of monster onto the grass. Why made it worse was that he was 3m away from a bin. He’s gobbing on the road and his jeans were hanging off him like he’d shat himself. Shame he never got hit by a car as he crossed the road tbh

5 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Just watched a guy launch his empty can of monster onto the grass. Why made it worse was that he was 3m away from a bin. He’s gobbing on the road and his jeans were hanging off him like he’d shat himself. Shame he never got hit by a car as he crossed the road tbh

Handy guide on how to deal with this w**k

Edited by Bairnardo

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Was it a Goth?

Similar in cuntish behaviour/lazy. At Tesco and to start with some cow is loading her shopping in the space next to me (parent and child) and of course doesn't have a child. She then dumps her trolly at the walkway bit and heads back to the shop (ends up going to the ATM). She literally passed 3 places where she could have put her trolly. The absolute definition of a c**t. I'll give you one guess what make of car she drives, just for the final piece of definitive proof ;)

Similar in cuntish behaviour/lazy. At Tesco and to start with some cow is loading her shopping in the space next to me (parent and child) and of course doesn't have a child. She then dumps her trolly at the walkway bit and heads back to the shop (ends up going to the ATM). She literally passed 3 places where she could have put her trolly. The absolute definition of a c**t. I'll give you one guess what make of car she drives, just for the final piece of definitive proof default_wink.png
BMW/Audi that's poorly parked surely.

Adverts that say "tees and cees apply" rather than terms and conditions. Clever wording to make people think aw aye just the cutesy little tees and cees when it's actually crushing interest rates or other dastardly small print conditions. 

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, coprolite said:

Aye I've been watching Kitchen Nightmares on All4 recently and it's the exact same! At least you can fast forward I suppose.

Ramsay arrives

Ramsay orders lunch

Ramsay describes lunch as the contents of a diaper (sic) 

Ramsay falls out with head chef

Ramsay observes chaotic dinner service

Ramsay gives feedback

Tears/ Tantrums

Ramsay gives Restaurant a makeover

Tears of joy

Ramsay changes the menu

Ramsay observes another dinner service

Dinner service gets off to a rocky start

Dinner service sees a remarkable recovery

A happy ending with Ramsay receiving all the plaudits

Edited by Cosmic Joe

Apologies if this has been covered, but that w*nk Kevin Bacon in the EE adverts. I would've thought the target audience for the products was teens/twenties, yet they use this old tosser and his equi-fudd neebur, "envious Doug" to promote and sell the stuff.  Channel changed immediately when it appears.

Apologies if this has been covered, but that w*nk Kevin Bacon in the EE adverts. I would've thought the target audience for the products was teens/twenties, yet they use this old tosser and his equi-fudd neebur, "envious Doug" to promote and sell the stuff.  Channel changed immediately when it appears.
And it takes some doing when hes not even the most annoying person on a mobile network adverts, beaten by that brainless cow on the Voxi adverts.