Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Folk cutting about Larbert singing Rangers songs... Absolute try hard minter.

Count yourself lucky you're not in the staunchfest that is Armadale.  Some of the videos of mutants gathering there are a disgrace.

No police of course, they prefer to target women having a vigil.

6 hours ago, Raidernation said:

I have yet to teach in a school here that does this. It’s been 11 years and I have never heard or seen a class do the pledge

Well, I'm going by TV and films which may not paint a completely accurate picture of what really goes on.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Folk cutting about Larbert singing Rangers songs... Absolute try hard minter.

They seemed to disappear for a few years. Wonder what happened?

Tedious odd jobs around the house. This morning’s task.. fitting foam pads to dining chair legs then giving each one a haircut so they don’t stick out. The dog, who is castrated, is looking at me as if to say “you are no more of a man than me”.

Do I need to ask the chairs if they are going anywhere nice on holiday?

1088270C-44E4-462B-8ECC-FCEF43796718.jpeg

On 21/03/2021 at 12:34, DiegoDiego said:

It's hard to believe that not that long ago they used to play the national anthem at cinemas in the UK before the film started.

Denmark are (as usual) pretty weird when it comes to their flag. They celebrate their birthdays by having loads of Danish flags in whatever room the celebration is and there'll be a flag on the cake. If they're meeting a friend at the airport they'll wave Danish flags as they enter arrivals. Ones for the watching those Danes.

Danish Protest pig

Edited by NewBornBairn

On 21/03/2021 at 12:34, DiegoDiego said:

It's hard to believe that not that long ago they used to play the national anthem at cinemas in the UK before the film started.

Watching the (fantastic) We Are What We Are the other night and was astonished to see them all get up in the cinema as the American national anthem played (it is set around a military base though). 

6 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

A mate of mine keeps referring to good footballers as ‘a Rolls Royce of a player’. 

Lets rich people inside them?

Enjoy a nozzle up the arse?

10 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

A mate of mine keeps referring to good footballers as ‘a Rolls Royce of a player’. 

Such players are shite at free kicks.

They keep hitting the wall.

I fukin hate the union and my work mates.

£400 annual raise they are giving us. The union roll over and get fucked every decision that gets made. Probably cause folk who work with the company are of the thought line of "We're lucky to have a job never mind a raise" and just vote yes to whatever they are given, absolute Tory boot licking shite. 

£400 annual raise they are giving us. The union roll over and get fucked every decision that gets made. Probably cause folk who work with the company are of the thought line of "We're lucky to have a job never mind a raise" and just vote yes to whatever they are given, absolute Tory boot licking shite. 
What Union is it?

15 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
41 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

What Union is it?

Accord 

48 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Do you work in private sector or public?

28 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Do you work in private sector or public?

private

6 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

I've no idea what your wage was before, but you'd have to be earning a fair whack for that to be a below inflation raise.

I earn peanuts man.