Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If Dennis Nielsen had had access to One Shot he might still be alive today

And a lot of other people wouldn't be
I remember Dennis having to get his bog unblocked when he was on our wing a few years back. His thanks to Officer with the plunger was, "where were you twenty years ago, Guv?"

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

April Fool's 'jokes'.

All dreadfully unfunny stuff that are for cretins.

Just been done a belter by two of my painters. They've called me from a job miles away and said we've painted the ornate wall that wasn't to be touched and it's on the furniture as well. They even had an argument with each other over the phone about whose fault it was for realism. Cue me swearing and starting my familiar routine of stressing and trying to think how we can get out of this, likely expensive, mess. b*****ds.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

Just been done a belter by two of my painters. They've called me from a job miles away and said we've painted the ornate wall that wasn't to be touched and it's on the furniture as well. They even had an argument with each other over the phone about whose fault it was for realism. Cue me swearing and starting my familiar routine of stressing and trying to think how we can get out of this, likely expensive, mess. b*****ds.

I take it this post is in support of DAs original point?

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

You should have sacked them both on the spot. 

If I sacked them all for being lazy, unfunny, useless, drunken, ugly, smelly, late, incompetent fuckwits then I'd have no staff left. Not even me.

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

If I sacked them all for being lazy, unfunny, useless, drunken, ugly, smelly, late, incompetent fuckwits then I'd have no staff left. Not even me.

^^^^ Neil Lennon found

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

April Fool's 'jokes'.

All dreadfully unfunny stuff that are for cretins.

Always good for outing psychopaths trying to imitate human behaviour though.

There's been a shooting at your kid's school and they're dead! Psyche! That's funny, right guys?

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Not a chance, isn't our place. We're on a sort of flat swap for a week or so and there's no way I'm bringing up other people's hairs etc. They don't seem to have a plunger either, they're a young couple who I think are quite naive to these sort of things.

How to replace lost car keys - Admiral

Cereal Bowl - Polycarbonate - Choice of colours - Harfield Tableware

Always good for outing psychopaths trying to imitate human behaviour though.
There's been a shooting at your kid's school and they're dead! Psyche! That's funny, right guys?
Awful lot of Americanisms from yourself recently I've noticed.

Not acceptable obviously.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Awful lot of Americanisms from yourself recently I've noticed.

Not acceptable obviously.

I have flashbacks.

Also, I've not seen that particularly hilarious jape used here, probably because it would be horrifying and not just Thursday.

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Any jobs going? Sounds like I'd fit right in.

In the building trades there's no uniform, you can behave like an unprofessional arsehole and the money's half decent. You'd hate it, wee man.