Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

People who eat with the fork in their right hand and the knife in their left. Obviously weren't taught how to use a knife when they were wee.

That's very dextrocentralist of you.

Although having said that I'm a southpaw and eat with the fork in my left hand. 

33 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

That's very dextrocentralist of you.

Although having said that I'm a southpaw and eat with the fork in my left hand. 

To clarify, this isn't a left hand, right hand situation. When using a fork only then the "writing" hand is of course correct but when using both it looks crap when the fork is in the right hand.

57 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

To clarify, this isn't a left hand, right hand situation. When using a fork only then the "writing" hand is of course correct but when using both it looks crap when the fork is in the right hand.

McVicar.jpg

29 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

What about folk that wear a watch with the face on the inside of their wrist? This used to be a minor irritant of mine, but I'm not sure it is even a thing these days. 

Those folk always have their watch half way up their arm too. 

5 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

What about folk that wear a watch with the face on the inside of their wrist? This used to be a minor irritant of mine, but I'm not sure it is even a thing these days. 

It's the simplest way to tell their new neighbours that they are on the sex offenders' register

I'd imagine folk who wear a watch with the face on the inside of their wrist do so to avoid scraping the fucking glass again.

They are little more than wanky man jewellery these days, after all.

No knives in this house, only forks and spoons.  If something needs anything cut up, use your teeth like any other animal.

As for watches, only wore one when I stated work as a 17 yo (think someone bought it for me), nasty pieces. Who the f**k needs time. It's either drink or don't drink.

3 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

No knives in this house, only forks and spoons.  If something needs anything cut up, use your teeth like any other animal.

As for watches, only wore one when I stated work as a 17 yo (think someone bought it for me), nasty pieces. Who the f**k needs time. It's either drink or don't drink.

hungry dog food GIF by Animals

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

hungry dog food GIF by Animals

Seriously, South East Asia, no knives. If you ask for a knife, they bring out a butcher clever. 

However, you do get a knife in KFC (finger licking good) restaurants. 😆 

Seriously, South East Asia, no knives. If you ask for a knife, they bring out a butcher clever. 
However, you do get a knife in KFC (finger licking good) restaurants. [emoji38] 

Im with you Slippy. I lived in Malaysia for a couple of years many moons ago and still use fork and spoon most of the time even now. Most things (apart from the likes of a steak) can easily be cut into pieces using the spoon

Trying to eat mince and tatties or pasta dishes with a fork and knife is crazy stuff

18 hours ago, BFTD said:

I'd imagine folk who wear a watch with the face on the inside of their wrist do so to avoid scraping the fucking glass again.

They are little more than wanky man jewellery these days, after all.

^^^^ Can't afford a Rolex.

Thank you.