Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Ebay is your source. Get it ordered.

B7DF09F0-D346-4744-8AED-B14A01E7BCA2.jpeg

I wish....I get to look online and got dragged around the usual suspects,B@Q Homebase, and I'll go "that looks ok" and she will go "that's ok but what about this" and we will get that ...I honestly don't know why she bothers I'll just go aye get that when she tells me what I want 🤣

16 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

I wish....I get to look online and got dragged around the usual suspects,B@Q Homebase, and I'll go "that looks ok" and she will go "that's ok but what about this" and we will get that ...I honestly don't know why she bothers I'll just go aye get that when she tells me what I want 🤣

It's so she can blame you when it falls apart in a month.

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Getting a new bathroom suite and she wants me to pick things like shower doors etc 

Best ones don’t have doors on the showers.  Just a screen.

7 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It's the calling card of a moron tbh. They've heard someome say "roll 'n' sausage" and taken it as "on" rather than "and". Similar to morons who say "could of". The fact that large parts of the population thinks "roll on sausage" is correct and its others who are morons is a stain on this country. 

Hearing that always makes me think of The Green Mile.

Like Tom Hanks isn't executing any c**t until he gets his breakfast (understandable).

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

She'll just end up getting this probably.

Rangers Fc Shower Curtains | Redbubble

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

TV and Radio schedules changing because "its a bank holiday"

f**k off, I am self employed - its just a Monday.

I've spent all day getting confused as to why there's no post, the council haven't emailed me back about that job, no-one's answering at the school my missus has someone in cleaning tonight...

Fucking normal people and their fucking time off..

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Mrs @mathematics has one of these I believe.

It'd need to be emblazoned with Norman Bates, surely.

I believe that she doesn't put up pictures of victims unless they're in several pieces.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Best ones don’t have doors on the showers.  Just a screen.

It's the ensuite so it's not massive so best with a bifold door, we a have a screen in the wet room which is the room I normally shower in...let's just say this is her bathroom which I sometimes get to use hence all this "you pick stuff" is an annoyance 

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

TV and Radio schedules changing because "its a bank holiday"

f**k off, I am self employed - its just a Monday.

Might be interesting to know if anyone here has a paid day off work as it is a bank holiday. I don't think many will.