Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Cheers for the recommendation, but that looks a couple of tiers down in quality from what I normally get, and like with whisky I generally stay away from blends.

My go to black tea is Yunnan golden needle (pictured below) but I don't really want to buy 2021 harvest stock which has been sat in a warehouse for a year. It's not as big an issue with black teas as it is green or oolong (and with pu'er it can be a benefit), but it's definitely sub-optimal. 9dd0801ca70d8cd5dfe938910a6a1267.jpg
IMO, only villains put that amount of time, effort and money into these sorts of products, or can speak knowledgeably about them.

Il be watching you.

IMO, only villains put that amount of time, effort and money into these sorts of products, or can speak knowledgeably about them.

Il be watching you.
Minimum wage isn't conducive to being a whisky connoisseur, so I have to let tea suffice. However, I am assuredly villainous in other ways.
Plenty milk and three sugars in mine please.
I will absolutely rise to that bait, you heathen!

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Morgan v Farage in a fight to the death with mediaeval weapons. The survivor would then be fed to pigs whilst still barely alive.

HBO would surely sign up to PPV.

Take. My. Fucking. Money.

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

Cheers for the recommendation, but that looks a couple of tiers down in quality from what I normally get, and like with whisky I generally stay away from blends.

My go to black tea is Yunnan golden needle (pictured below) but I don't really want to buy 2021 harvest stock which has been sat in a warehouse for a year. It's not as big an issue with black teas as it is green or oolong (and with pu'er it can be a benefit), but it's definitely sub-optimal. 9dd0801ca70d8cd5dfe938910a6a1267.jpg

Quite the humblebrag. And about tea - fair play

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Il be watching you.

You do it with a smoker and pizza, you cheeky bugger! 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

You do it with a smoker and pizza, you cheeky bugger! 

Aye but im winging that stuff and have very little idea what I'm doing*. 

*applicable to other aspects if my existence....

37 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Smashed glass on the pavements. I don't understand it, there's plenty of bins near by. 

Every time I take my dog for a walk I need to avoid half the pavements due to inconsiderate arseholes. 

Hopefully you feel exactly the same about the "inconsiderate arseholes" who let their dogs shit all over pavements and don't pick it up ??

4 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Hopefully you feel exactly the same about the "inconsiderate arseholes" who let their dogs shit all over pavements and don't pick it up ??

100% they are clatty b*****ds. 

Both are easily well within the "inconsiderate arsehole" category. 

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

1 hour ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

100% they are clatty b*****ds. 

Both are easily well within the "inconsiderate arsehole" category. 

What about c***s that let horses shit all over the place and never clean it up?

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I looked up Heineken Silver as the adverts are on during the football. It's a less alcoholic, less bitter beer.

Maybe if you're looking for that beer isn't really for you.

The people in that advert looked as if they had never seen beer in their lives.

Your not going to advertise using traditional beer drinkers are you?

That would be like advertising cement and putting your big pus on the telly. Madness.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

It says they're trying to appeal to new markets...people that don't like beer. It's clever, I'll give them that.