Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It says they're trying to appeal to new markets...people that don't like beer. It's clever, I'll give them that.

I tried some non-alky Stella and didn’t even feel a tiny urge to throw some bar furniture at anyone. The brewers have a long way to go IMO.

2 hours ago, Left Back said:

What about c***s that let horses shit all over the place and never clean it up?

When ah were a lad they still had milk horses in Edinburgh and folk used to get the droppings for use in their gardens. The bloke down the road from me had great roses in his garden all thanks to St Cuthbert's Co-operative. 

I feel sorry for the dugs having to dodge the broken glass but I hope at least one cyclist gets their tyres burst cycling on the pavement, the cnuts. 

I got a push breaking news notification from the BBC about the Amber Heard, Johnny Depp trial.  Why is this news in the UK?  Why does every news organisation seem completely beholden to US celebrities?

The first time I really noticied this was when Tiger Woods apologising for cheating on his wife was carried live on the Six O'Clock News, live coverage of a golfer talking about his marriage was lead item on the news.

I got a push breaking news notification from the BBC about the Amber Heard, Johnny Depp trial.  Why is this news in the UK?  Why does every news organisation seem completely beholden to US celebrities?
The first time I really noticied this was when Tiger Woods apologising for cheating on his wife was carried live on the Six O'Clock News, live coverage of a golfer talking about his marriage was lead item on the news.

YouTube seems to think I want to watch totally one sided coverage of Johnny Depps legal team "hilariously owning" Amber Heards.

Curtain twitching shite.

19 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I really wish they'd put this shit to bed...

12 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Folk who wear beanie hats all the time. Day and night. Rain or sun. 

Arseholes.

Indoors as well. Sort of annoying twat who plays the guitar at an informal house party

8 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I’ve had an underlying sense of dread for two days.

I did a first aid course back in 2004. This was one of the symptoms of a heart attack. 

Not to sound alarmist at all, but it's been nice knowing you. 

On a similar note, Monday's shortened national news show had an athlete getting beaten in a race as its second story of three.

On 02/05/2022 at 19:50, welshbairn said:

There was a Malaysian guy in our halls in Uni who boiled dried fish from home in the shared kitchen, unbelievably bad smell, stank out the whole floor. He didn't do it again.

My neighbour does that!

3 hours ago, mathematics said:

I’ve had an underlying sense of dread for two days.

I’ve been getting that for a while now.  I thought the win against Dundee last Saturday might’ve helped......but nuh.