Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Qos91 said:
4 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:
Am I the only one that wakes up, gets up?

My alarm is set for 6am but I'm usually out walking the dog by that time. I wake up about 5.40 and get out of bed almost instantly. I suspect I might be a bit of a freak after reading this thread.

Haven't set an alarm in years. If I need to get up at a certain time I just tell myself that before I go to sleep. Works every time.

1 hour ago, Qos91 said:
5 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:
Am I the only one that wakes up, gets up?

My alarm is set for 6am but I'm usually out walking the dog by that time. I wake up about 5.40 and get out of bed almost instantly. I suspect I might be a bit of a freak after reading this thread.

Did you not realise you were a freak before reading this thread?

Having being wakened the last 3 nights with my pussy (cat) fighting with a big ginger c**t and going outside with my pants on (boxer shorts) and hounding the two little fuckers, to then waken the dogs to have chain reaction of full howling at the moon.  This morning I chased them down to my little road just to see someone drive past on their moped.  What a sight they must of seen!

I can go 2 days without anyone driving on my road, then somecunt drives past at 03:00 in the morning.

14 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Having being wakened the last 3 nights with my pussy (cat) fighting with a big ginger c**t and going outside with my pants on (boxer shorts) and hounding the two little fuckers, to then waken the dogs to have chain reaction of full howling at the moon.  This morning I chased them down to my little road just to see someone drive past on their moped.  What a sight they must of seen!

I can go 2 days without anyone driving on my road, then somecunt drives past at 03:00 in the morning.

Having received a great deal of marketing material from the Thailand Tourist Board I finally relented and visited a quaint rural region north of Bangkok.  I hired a moped to help familiarise myself with the area, driving out in the early hours when it was quite and serene.

Spoiler

It was very nice, I’d highly recommend it.

YouTube's complete lack of scruples when it comes to advertising has been pissing me off lately, considering it likely has a bigger UK audience than television these days. It's an absolute hotbed of scammers, liars, and technology grifters trying to take your money to offload their cryptocurrency losses.

The latest wheeze appears to be peddlers of life insurance with blurb like "act now to claim this new UK benefit that will guarantee your family's financial security". I appreciate that these things are aimed at people who aren't so bright, but that's exactly who advertising regulations are designed to protect.

40 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

The big news on the BBC this morning is about a trifle for the queen's jubilee. 

Who fucking cares? And do lizards have taste buds anyway? 

I thought they "smelled" the air with their tongue, so they actually have a sophisticated sense of taste?

I haven't checked this so I could be talking shite.

I'm gone at the vision of her maj flicking her forked tongue out to taste the air around her pudding (settle down Kenneth).

I thought they "smelled" the air with their tongue, so they actually have a sophisticated sense of taste?
I haven't checked this so I could be talking shite.
I'm gone at the vision of her maj flicking her forked tongue out to taste the air around her pudding (settle down Kenneth).
Not dead ones tho m8

I find the "royals are lizards" chat quite offensive. I've met a few lizards and they have always been cool as f**k wee chilled out c***s. I've never met a royal but they're clearly a bunch of noncey fascists and I feel lizards are being unfairly stigmatised. 

3 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

When new albums come out and you get people that refuse to comment til they've listened to it a thousand times over and examined every single part of it.

Trying to gatekeep enjoying music ffs. A bit like football stat nerds. 

Unlike certain others, not everyone craves the spotlight with diving in with populist views just to get "likes", which seem to be the main currency of attention-seeking fannies.  However, i'm fairly sure your instant and spontaneous views on albums are spot on - even if your views and takes on everything else on here seem polarised and a distance from everyone else's.

Cheers Albus/Storm-chap/Etc  

4 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Unlike certain others, not everyone craves the spotlight with diving in with populist views just to get "likes", which seem to be the main currency of attention-seeking fannies.  However, i'm fairly sure your instant and spontaneous views on albums are spot on - even if your views and takes on everything else on here seem polarised and a distance from everyone else's.

Cheers Albus/Storm-chap/Etc  

Wtf is this? 😂