Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

38 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Just saw some ‘expert’ talking head on a true crime show saying some Scouse murderer hadn’t done his due diligence on his victim before shooting him. Can’t help but feel he should have interviewed him and got him to answer a series of multiple choice questions first as well. 

‘Experts’ like that make me lose my faith in humanity.

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Just saw some ‘expert’ talking head on a true crime show saying some Scouse murderer hadn’t done his due diligence on his victim before shooting him. Can’t help but feel he should have interviewed him and got him to answer a series of multiple choice questions first as well. 

If he'd nicked his wallet first... 

13 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

This reminds me that they are a shockingly high number of people in the UK who believe that Hadrian's Wall is the border between Scotland and England.

I'd be happy with that. Lindesfarne, Berwick upon Tweed, Alnwick, Bamburgh, Morpeth, Carlisle,  and Newcastle United to get it up the OF too. 

16 hours ago, Dee Man said:

The very least they could have done was to check with their procurement dept to see if they were on some kind of preferred victims list first.

I know it’s been done to death about sky sports not giving a monkeys about Scottish football, but the reporting on it today has been brutal.
Peterhead 3-0 up, apparently they are only 1-0 up. Apparently Dundee are top of the championship and Ayr United are 2nd (they are 8th) and the Dundee United v Queens Park game is taking part in the Scottish Premiership instead of the championship. Ironic that they are advertising this as “the greatest show on earth” with a circus advert, because the guy presenting it is a Fucking clown.

5 hours ago, buchan30 said:

I know it’s been done to death about sky sports not giving a monkeys about Scottish football, but the reporting on it today has been brutal.
Peterhead 3-0 up, apparently they are only 1-0 up. Apparently Dundee are top of the championship and Ayr United are 2nd (they are 8th) and the Dundee United v Queens Park game is taking part in the Scottish Premiership instead of the championship. Ironic that they are advertising this as “the greatest show on earth” with a circus advert, because the guy presenting it is a Fucking clown.

I'll reserve judgement until I find out how East Fife are getting on. 

Got a call out to Dumbarton at 11pm last night, was told I could leave it until the morning as the sites manned. Having played this game before and been bombarded with calls the following day I decided the best action was to go.

I got home about 3:30 this morning. At 8am I got another call. To Dumbarton.

Season 2 Smh GIF by The Lonely Island

19 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Got a call out to Dumbarton at 11pm last night, was told I could leave it until the morning as the sites manned. Having played this game before and been bombarded with calls the following day I decided the best action was to go.

Tell me you get a decent mileage rate...

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Maybe if you'd fixed it properly the first time you wouldn't have had to go back.

People who use the phrase “I can’t wait” continuously.

“I’m going to the football next Saturday, I can’t wait”

”I’m going on holiday in March, I can’t wait”

”Granny Danger is a shit poster but he’s old and might die soon, I can’t wait”

Not only can you wait but you have no alternative.  (For the last of the three examples hopefully a long time).

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

”Granny Danger is a shit poster but he’s old and might die soon, I can’t wait”

That's mean. No way anyone's ever said this on here.

(more than two or three hundred times)