Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm sure this has been mentioned on here a thousand times but it happened to me on Thursday and gave me the bad rage. 

Anyone who takes more than 30 seconds to use a cash machine. This guy printed off a mini statement, had a wee look at it, took out his card, put it back in, did something else, eventually took some cash out, got a receipt and eventually fucked off. 

Procedure should be card in, cash out, f**k off. 

12 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I'm sure this has been mentioned on here a thousand times but it happened to me on Thursday and gave me the bad rage. 

Anyone who takes more than 30 seconds to use a cash machine. This guy printed off a mini statement, had a wee look at it, took out his card, put it back in, did something else, eventually took some cash out, got a receipt and eventually fucked off. 

100% also people who put card in, check balance or take cash out. Card comes out and then they insert another card.

Enrages me, you should only get one shot then off to the back of the queue.

People who believe that when they're using gym equipment that the gym equipment is theirs for the duration of their four set odyssey plus the recovery period/pissing about on their phones and not, say, a piece of equipment to be shared.

Take turn about FFS.

On 26/10/2023 at 15:36, 'WellDel said:

I've got guests coming, does anyone have a blow up bed I can borrow?"

I loaned an airbed and electric pump once.  Took ages to come back.  When it was eventually returned I stuck it in attic.

Next time I went to use it I opened the box to find a 3 prong house plug version and not a car plug one which I had loaned them and there was no place to plug in.

Turned out the reason for the delayed return was because they had lost the adapter and did not want to tell me so eventually bought a new one and stuck it in the old box.  Thankfully I am used to camping without luxury of an airbed.

Same when I loaned somebody a fancy dress outfit (fir a friend of a friend) which was mostly white but with red trimmings that had been made gir me with specific instructions not to wash it, just hand it back. 

Took over 6 months ages to get it back and when I did it was pink.

1 hour ago, Sugar_Army said:

I loaned an airbed and electric pump once.  Took ages to come back.  When it was eventually returned I stuck it in attic.

Next time I went to use it I opened the box to find a 3 prong house plug version and not a car plug one which I had loaned them and there was no place to plug in.

Turned out the reason for the delayed return was because they had lost the adapter and did not want to tell me so eventually bought a new one and stuck it in the old box.  Thankfully I am used to camping without luxury of an airbed.

Same when I loaned somebody a fancy dress outfit (fir a friend of a friend) which was mostly white but with red trimmings that had been made gir me with specific instructions not to wash it, just hand it back. 

Took over 6 months ages to get it back and when I did it was pink.

Last time I loaned something out it was a tent, which was returned in good time, but being a tent I didn't use it again until the next year. Upon setting up I discovered one broken pole and a fag burn in the floor. Extremely c**tish behaviour to not mention it.

Evangelical Christians (just stop there Tam) who think kids dressing up as ghosts and the like and enjoying Hallowe'en is going to lead to them all becoming Satanists. 

Hallowe'en is a tradition invented by people who were just as God fearing as you, if not more so, centuries ago.

7 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Correct. This procedure should stand as a 'Pn'B Life Rule', alongside the 'Mobile Phone Number is 5-3-3' rule.

8 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

That would be everyone infront of me at a cash machine. I sometimes think is it working properly as its taking some people so long

A related one to this is airport checkin queues, it seems to take some people forever. Endless discussions and questions. Whts so difficult. You handover your ticket, passport and bags. What is it they are discussing?

10 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

A related one to this is airport checkin queues, it seems to take some people forever. Endless discussions and questions. Whts so difficult. You handover your ticket, passport and bags. What is it they are discussing?

What annoys me is that someone in front of me who weighs at least 60kg more than me gets the same baggage allowance. 

12 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

What annoys me is that someone in front of me who weighs at least 60kg more than me gets the same baggage allowance. 

Absolutely this . Only once in my life have I had to fork out a king's ransom for my case being a few kgs overweight and what utterly boiled my piss was that I had a man mountain sitting next to me  spilling well over onto my seat. So not only have I paid more for my seat and luggage than him but I'm only getting 3/4 of the seat I paid for.  Should have to pay as a combined weight of passenger and luggage imo. 

8 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

pPXdvjWgpwwg.gif

2 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

Absolutely this . Only once in my life have I had to fork out a king's ransom for my case being a few kgs overweight and what utterly boiled my piss was that I had a man mountain sitting next to me  spilling well over onto my seat. So not only have I paid more for my seat and luggage than him but I'm only getting 3/4 of the seat I paid for.  Should have to pay as a combined weight of passenger and luggage imo. 

‘Spilling well over onto my seat’. I wish I hadn’t read that. Brings back very painful memories of flying to Tenerife. 

I have an acquaintance who is very much in the mould of Person 1 here.

"I've got guests coming, does anyone have a blow up bed I can borrow?"

"I'm going to Benidorm, have you got any European plug adapters?"

If you can afford a couple of grand for a holiday you can afford a few quid to buy your own adapters, you tight git. 

Still_game_tam.jpg.b4fe75a1ecb0004fdf43da36b320fe51.jpg

These are the type of cnuts who love to borrow stuff but more often than not need a reminder to fucking return it.

5802949f23928_ImageUploadedByPieBovril1476564125.772790.jpg.949956eac688f0f952c85c6d82e4cfe4.jpg.39655c4642ec9a22855c1e92795cac53.jpg

Any manufacturer or retailer who sells these plastic containers of cold meat, bacon, sausages etc with a wee corner bit to help you open the packet without tearing the lid WHEN THE TEAR OFF BIT DOESN'T ACTUALLY FKKN WORK have become my enemies.

SOMEONE SHOULD TAKE THEM ROUND THE BACK OF THE HOOSE AND KICK THEIR F...... remonstrate with them severely.

Think I need a lie down.