Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

#Giant steps are what you take, walking in Dunoon#

I had to take steps on Saturday,  unfortunately had to walk past some right ugly pusses....

6 hours ago, philpy said:

My pet hate is folk who do that, but get the words wrong. Guy at work does it with a Nathan evans song (which makes it even worse) on numerous occasions. Of course,  it doesn't help matters when songs are played about 6 times a day....

For some reason I always thought the song was Knights in White Satin, which conjured up an image of TV Crusaders

They've changed the bins. No more mixed recycling green bags and separate bags and bins for cardboard, glass, tins etc. Now i need to get a new bin and try to get other members of the household up to speed, which won't happen based on past evidence. Looking forward to spending hours on a Thursday night aggressively and impotently muttering about crisp packets and cling film. 

Phone went on the blink.. nothing worse getting a new phone and trying to get everything over to your new one when your old phone won't even switch on 

On 09/07/2024 at 16:51, coprolite said:

They've changed the bins. No more mixed recycling green bags and separate bags and bins for cardboard, glass, tins etc. Now i need to get a new bin and try to get other members of the household up to speed, which won't happen based on past evidence. Looking forward to spending hours on a Thursday night aggressively and impotently muttering about crisp packets and cling film. 

Just launch it all in the one bin, nothing makes a difference.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Just launch it all in the one bin, nothing makes a difference.

They did send the green bags to landfill for a while. Still, at least we were inconvenienced. 

People at my work who insist on using the word "doability" when talking about project capacity

It just sounds awful

Small minded, petty Scots that had a Swiss flag around their shoulders and then a Dutch one in the pub when England were playing them.  And changing their avatars to whoever England are playing. Very petty behaviour imo. 

13 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

F***. Right. Off.

(no prizes for guessing which was the 3rd)

PXL_20240710_211920782.thumb.jpg.a78436522be0e63eca62c1150d877452.jpg

This would have been my second ever. 😒

Get those flights changed.

16 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

Small minded, petty Scots that had a Swiss flag around their shoulders and then a Dutch one in the pub when England were playing them.  And changing their avatars to whoever England are playing. Very petty behaviour imo. 

Que? 

1 hour ago, Big Bobo said:

Who asked you?

5 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

Indeed. We should just have one avatar at International tournaments and stick with that team. 

Abe_toreador_tapped_out.png.c1907868fce93dc831bf9e6237817e59.png

21 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

F***. Right. Off.

(no prizes for guessing which was the 3rd)

PXL_20240710_211920782.thumb.jpg.a78436522be0e63eca62c1150d877452.jpg

This would have been my second ever. 😒

Super, smashing, great. Look at what you could have won... 

8 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

Magnifico.

8 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

La cabeza se ha ido IMO

11 hours ago, Peil said:

People at my work who insist on using the word "doability" when talking about project capacity

It just sounds awful

Doa Bility? Didn't she have a hit with "New Rules"?