Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Went to the garden centre on Saturday. Big spaces, lots of paths...but still people parked across multiple spaces.

As we walked in, one woman parked in 2 spaces. The wife just laughed at her, genuinely gutting herself. Pointing, the lot. I wanted the ground to swallow me up. The woman went back to her car, reversed out and found a new space.

I'm with her , will not make any secret of laughing pointing or shaking my head at folk that have parked their cars like absolute fandans.  

Late back to the thread, but I fail to see what is so wrong with a crispy streaky bacon roll, brown sauce, and a mug of tea. Streaky bacon isn’t crap stuff you should only use in cooking, surely that is what those wee lumpy ‘bacon lardon’ rectangle things are for.

Anyway, thinking about a nice crispy streaky bacon roll has just given me a lardon.

Ooh fcuking err Matron, where’s the Kenneth Williams gif.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Can you love mine whilst you’re at it? I’m a bit busy this month.

P&Bers pimping out their wives, this is certainly a new one.

6 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Not to mention the utter c***s who 'have to' park their SUV as close to the door as possible.  I always slowly meander in front of them.

Bonus points if you entered the car park behind the moron, parked in the first available place, and are sauntering into the shop while slowing them down.

New work has the default internet browser of Bing, and you can't change.

When I open a new window, have to click on Google which is in my favourites bar, every fucking time.

The most searched thing on Bing is surely 'Where's Google'

16 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

New work has the default internet browser of Bing, and you can't change.

When I open a new window, have to click on Google which is in my favourites bar, every fucking time.

The most searched thing on Bing is surely 'Where's Google'

Hate to be the geek, but the browser is Edge, Bing is the search engine Shirley? 

Lane hoggers on dual carriageways / motorways. Just fucking pull into the left now and again. The M8 westbound between Harthill and where it merges into three lanes, especially. 

Oh and pickup drivers, the kind of pimped up Ford Ranger types. If its not for work purposes then have a serious word with yourself. In fact even if it's for work purposes still have that same word.

2 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

Lane hoggers on dual carriageways / motorways. Just fucking pull into the left now and again. The M8 westbound between Harthill and where it merges into three lanes, especially. 

Oh and pickup drivers, the kind of pimped up Ford Ranger types. If it’s not for work purposes then have a serious word with yourself. In fact even if it's for work purposes still have that same word.

Just be thankful you have a reasonable MOT process to prevent shit like this:

IMG_0780.thumb.jpeg.a422b1383f76f94ea9161d91eea2408a.jpeg

Getting a text about an online order, with a link to the delivery company tracking site which when you go to it, it gives you contradictory information.

The message from the company I've ordered it from claims " "your item is with our delivery partner, you can track on their site using the link below". You do that. So far, so far...

The tracking site says that just after 9.00 pm yesterday "your parcel has been collected"... but on the same page it says "we're sorry but we do not appear to have received your consignment from the sender".

You can't get the staff nowadays!

3 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Getting a text about an online order, with a link to the delivery company tracking site which when you go to it, it gives you contradictory information.

The message from the company I've ordered it from claims " "your item is with our delivery partner, you can track on their site using the link below". You do that. So far, so far...

The tracking site says that just after 9.00 pm yesterday "your parcel has been collected"... but on the same page it says "we're sorry but we do not appear to have received your consignment from the sender".

You can't get the staff nowadays!

Tell me you’re dealing with DHL without telling me you’re dealing with DHL?

7 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

You might think that.  You might very well think that, but I couldn't possibly comment...

F**kers texted me with a delivery window five hours ago...texted me in the middle of the window with news the package was one stop away...now it's 10 miles away and heading the other direction, and the delivery window expired...just saying! And I paid a bucket for this privilege, they were the only option!