Rugby Union

kiwififer

Solid if unspectacular win tonight. Look forward to seeing Hoggs second try along with DTH's and Bennett's interception for his run in from over halfway.

With so many changes and Connacht having started the season so well the win was all that mattered.

Decent crowd also 5800, they'll need to stick up that other temporary stand soon.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/10565630/All-Blacks-pause-to-flank-old-warrior-foe

The All Blacks made a very rare gesture yesterday by allowing an outsider to visit their training camp. No ordinary visitor though, they invited Joost van der Westhuizen along for the day. He was diagnosed with ALS in 2011, and was given between 2 and 5 years to live. He's younger than me FFS. :(

One of the best scrum halves I've ever seen.

Anyone get RWC tickets? I've put in for all Scotland's games and the group B runner up game at Twickenham (I'm confident :/)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/10565630/All-Blacks-pause-to-flank-old-warrior-foe

The All Blacks made a very rare gesture yesterday by allowing an outsider to visit their training camp. No ordinary visitor though, they invited Joost van der Westhuizen along for the day. He was diagnosed with ALS in 2011, and was given between 2 and 5 years to live. He's younger than me FFS. :(
One of the best scrum halves I've ever seen.

Yeesh. Awful.

I completely forgot about it.

What chance any Scotland tickets will be left?

If there are any left it will be for CAT A + B I recon.

I am in for the 3 games at St James' park CAT D at £50 each.

I applied for the USA vs Scotland match in Leeds. Didn't click the option for an upgrade, but wish I did. Hoping as it's relatively unglamorous opposition, and it isn't the closest game for Scotland fans that I will have a good chance of tickets. Would be nice to go to Elland Road without having to be surrounded by Leeds fans.

Cheers.

Might stretch to £65 for Scotland-USA if no choice.

How popular will NZ-Tonga at Newcastle be?

(Or Italy-Canada at Leeds...!!).

Heard NZ games will be popular. The Kiwi's travel. The game is a day before a Scotland game so people are making a weekend of it and trying for both games too.

I went Cat D for all games bar Elland Road where I am Cat C.

I have virtually no chance at the Twickenham tickets, but in it to win it etc...

If the Pro12 continues it will be interesting as all sides will be decimated.

Fucking hell Edinburgh are Shite.

I suspect rwc will be like commonwealth and Olympics where there is the usual mental rush for tickets at the start and you can get them easy enough nearer the time. Also, 150 to go and watch any sport is fucking mental unless hospitality is involved.