Quick Question Thread

Dunno bout now but it used to be be brutal and seeing as Winchburgh is a shite hole I would imagine it's still the same

This ^^^

Also, there was a Celtic scarf tied to the flagpole on the roof of the Tally last week. Doubt Brendan would be happy to know Griffiths is out playing on roofs.

Does anyone with experience of physical labour of some sort have any advice on how to make sure my spine doesn't snap after a few weeks?

I'd suggest if you are over 6ft and only weigh 10stone you aren't carrying much muscle. Strengthening your core will help. Also the chlamydia kid may be the one to talk to re physical endurance and power in the workplace

Being driven mad here trying to think of a dance song that was heavily based on Right Here, Right Now by Fatboy Slim. Woman's voice. Talks about pain and strife and has a "no, no, no" refrain. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Does anyone with experience of physical labour of some sort have any advice on how to make sure my spine doesn't snap after a few weeks?

Keep your back straight and vertical when lifting.

8 hours ago, Gaz said:

Being driven mad here trying to think of a dance song that was heavily based on Right Here, Right Now by Fatboy Slim. Woman's voice. Talks about pain and strife and has a "no, no, no" refrain. Any ideas?

Probably the woman you picked up in the pub. Just remember, 'No means 'no'.

8 hours ago, Gaz said:

Don’t say I’m not kind to you Falkirk b*****ds..