Quick Question Thread

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

The thing specifically designed to keep things inside, or are gloves an exception because they always need to be handy?

tenor.gif.439e5dcb0e638289e42bfd84fb8dcb52.gif

There's a joke in  there but I can't quite put my finger on it.

P.S. Yes, it's too keep them easily accessible. 

Edited by hk blues

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've spoke to a guy in work today and apparently they now add chocolate sauce to the flake McFlurry (they never in my day!) if it never had the sauce, it has to be 99p so they just mark it as unavailable. 

@Miguel Sanchez, your theory was wrong. The cups they come in have "Chocolate Flake McFlurry" on one side and "Raspberry Flake McFlurry" on the other. 

Thanks for clearing that up. I hadn't been sleeping.

Curries Red Kola was the absolute king back in the day. Tried it a couple of years ago and it was nowhere near those halcyon days of my youth. I’m pretty sure they had to remove several of the E-numbers and half the sugar, which would explain the overall drop in standard.

13 hours ago, RH33 said:

Who are these Dunn’s glass bottle fizzy juice people?

In my youth, we would occasionally head to Dunoon for swimming galas. One of the highlights of said trip would be stopping off at one of the local chippies that sold bottles of a concoction named “Dunsade” (sp?) made by said Dunns. Never found it for sale anywhere else and not sure exactly what flavour it was meant to be, but the novelty factor was worth it.