Quick Question Thread

Doesn't say, they're all from America so they're quite big. I'm taking photos of them right now, if you want to see them for yourself I can PM you them if you want? smile.gif

That almost certainly means they are classic fit then which will be too big for me i think. Thanks anyway however.

Do football players get new strips every game?

Rangers and Celticmight, but no other teams in Scotland will. I doubt any outwith EPL will and probably only the top ones within it.

I was at the Bolton/Newcastle game yesterday, and whilst I was waiting around after the game most of the Bolton players were carrying a plastic bag with their tops from the game in it.

I was at the Bolton/Newcastle game yesterday, and whilst I was waiting around after the game most of the Bolton players were carrying a plastic bag with their tops from the game in it.

In the EPL and bigger teams up here the manufacturer might sell/give the club x number of strips. Players will be allowed so many. It might be generous depending on the arrangement between the club, manufacturer, sponsor etc.

Guest The Phoenix

In the EPL and bigger teams up here the manufacturer might sell/give the club x number of strips. Players will be allowed so many. It might be generous depending on the arrangement between the club, manufacturer, sponsor etc.

A few weeks back, someone stole our White Number 8 Top and the player took the field the following Saturday wearing the Number 19.

How the other half live. :lol:

A few weeks back, someone stole our White Number 8 Top and the player took the field the following Saturday wearing the Number 19.

How the other half live. :lol:

I've seen a kit man purple with rage when a player has the temerity to bleed on a shirt. At Airdrie the deal was two sets of long sleeve and two sets of short sleeves. Bought numbered 2-18, and a couple of spares un-numbered. Any more than that came from shop stock. Players (and anyone else) who wanted one for charity, signing etc had to buy one (at cost price if I could get away with it). Little known tip if your getting one signed, get a kids one they're easier and cheaper to frame.

I know of Celtic players having to buy a shirt from the shop to get it signed.

When is the FIFA goal of the year decided? I've backed yon Irish guy Matty Burrows.

Announced the same day as the Ballon d'Or. January sometime i think.

I remember hearing of some team in Germany, a bundesliga side, who gave each of their players 3 jerseys a season to give away to fans, charity, whatever, i'm not sure how standard that is.

Does anyone know how much Amazon charge to return goods to them?

Bought something for my sister's Christmas yesterday only to find out she'd already got it, but it's being prepared for dispatch so I can't cancel the order.

Guest The Phoenix

Does anyone know how much Amazon charge to return goods to them?

Bought something for my sister's Christmas yesterday only to find out she'd already got it, but it's being prepared for dispatch so I can't cancel the order.

Amazon Refunds