The New Raith Rovers Thread

The whole teams brutal. Can't pin their disaster of a season on a player who's not part of the starting 11

Not doing that in the slightest but he's massively out of his depth at that level. Guess he could do well in the Championship and get his confidence up a bit but I'd think Rovers would be looking at better than him if play-offs are the aim.

Has Wighton gone back to Dundee?

Striker has got to be a must are there any players knocking about in the juniors that would be worth a punt

Wighton and Daly appear to still be with us, at least for the Hibs game anyway. The FFP mentions a time frame of a 'couple of weeks'.

Not doing that in the slightest but he's massively out of his depth at that level. Guess he could do well in the Championship and get his confidence up a bit but I'd think Rovers would be looking at better than him if play-offs are the aim.

United signed him, so he must had shown some promise.

In other words, look out and see who Queens or Morton sign in early January. Any mention of what position he played? A pity, but the club's financial well-being is more important.

In terms of what we need: 2x strikers and arguably a right back. I'd definitely look at the striker(s) as the priority, as we can get by in defence even if it is not ideal.

Unfortunately, a likely chance of being papped out the cup by Hibs further restrains our chances of getting someone else in. Better than being put out by Ross County or Inverness, right enough, but still not great. Dare I say that we are struggling right now as well due to an extended period of time without a home game.

Loans may be our best bet, depending on the terms a club will let us have the player on.

I'm sure Ray mentioned something in his interview about 'bringing him up from England', so it ticks all the boxes. C'est la vie.

I only had a quick skip through the video - did I hear correctly that Vaughan has had a setback? Shite news.

Lewis..............................................................Toshney.

McKinnon saying in the prematch interview that we tried to sign a player but he's going to one of our rivals because we can't match what they're offering.

Andy Ryan maybe,on trial at Q.O.S

That's a wee shame for Ray McKinnon. Going back to The Famous or shuttling off to some nothing club in Fife? Never in doubt.

playing.jpg

I suppose you do need him more than us right enough. Being outdone twice this season by an average rovers side must be quite sickening for you.

Thanks for playing anyway champ.

I suppose you do need him more than us right enough. Being outdone twice this season by an average rovers side must be quite sickening for you.

Thanks for playing anyway champ.

Choking back tears of rage I see. Still, I'm sure that twenty goal a season strikers are ten a penny in the January market, so you'll be fine.

Ooft. Did we beat Morton twice? And we're nobodies? Not bad considering we've beaten both the Old Firm in national cup finals in my life time....

Neither of them were in a significant competition though. Evidently Dece agrees with this assessment - hence your humiliating snub before the transfer window even opened.

Better luck next time.

post-41703-19432.png