The New Raith Rovers Thread

22 minutes ago, RRFC2711 said:

Its John Sims baby why does it matter, about bloody time if you ask me sick of the tattle field in recent years

The South Stand goal mouth is horrendous. Surprised anyone can move in it.

Still not letting ol' clown shoes off the hook. He could of at least attempted to save that free kick...

26 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Could potentially have over half of L1 using plastic pitches next season.

Do Montrose still have an astroturf? Certainly a very high number which should get rid of any excuses. Thank f**k we don't have to go back to Cliftonhill next season. The pitch there for the second game was as shocking as our defending for the penalty.

8 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Do Montrose still have an astroturf? Certainly a very high number which should get rid of any excuses. Thank f**k we don't have to go back to Cliftonhill next season. The pitch there for the second game was as shocking as our defending for the penalty.

I see your Cliftonhill and raise you a Glebe Park!

The garden in my old hoose still has a bit of the old pitch when Starks got redeveloped 20 years ago.

It was quite funny really you had loads of folk show up to the game with shovels and towels who then all ran onto the park at the final whistle.

3 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I know that there was mitigating circumstances but Stark's was bumpy as f**k recently. 

I was all for the artificial grass but seeing the nick of the pitch near the end of the season galvanised that opinion. 

Tends to happen when you've no fulltime experienced groundsman and the pitch doesn't get watered or rolled.

Never mind, a rake for the irritating rubber bits that get everywhere will cost £2.99 out of B&M - savings!

Does this generation of artificial pitches still have those wee black balls?

13 hours ago, Frank conner said:

You must be bored It's bad enough us failing to get promotion but you guys not getting to the premiership for a club your size . How do you cope?

Glad you acknowledge we're a Premiership-sized club. Most of your fellow supporters get annoyed about the wee team jibes but it's all relative.