The New Raith Rovers Thread

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I’ve been hearing a few very worrying stories about this supposed Hong Kong consortium. Apparently a guy called Mike Dellios, who’s an agent, is the main man behind the bid. His son is one of three players who have been on trial with us. I’ve heard the manger was told he had to sign him and that this Dellios chap walked into the changing room at Stark’s unannounced to say he was buying the club. I know nothing about him but  have spoken to somebody who said his involvement is a big red flag.

Hope this isn't true. If it is, it sounds like Anelka mk2. 

Edited by Halbeath Raith Rover

22 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I’ve been hearing a few very worrying stories about this supposed Hong Kong consortium. Apparently a guy called Mike Dellios, who’s an agent, is the main man behind the bid. His son is one of three players who have been on trial with us. I’ve heard the manger was told he had to sign him and that this Dellios chap walked into the changing room at Stark’s unannounced to say he was buying the club. I know nothing about him but  have spoken to somebody who said his involvement is a big red flag.

Having a look at his sons highlights on you tube at least he plays 11 aside. Doesn't look a bad player, certainly no worse than some of the players we have.

7 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Having a look at his sons highlights on you tube at least he plays 11 aside. Doesn't look a bad player, certainly no worse than some of the players we have.

Think he’s played at Broomhill and Spartans and didn’t last long at either. If that’s the pool we’re fishing in…

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Well, that's just perfectly horrifying.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Was there anyone in the changing room at the time? 

So how does a Swiss agent, running a micky mouse youth academy out of Glasgow get their hooks into a shonky private equity firm in Hong Kong? Certainly this guy's involvement clears up why a HK investment firm knows about Raith Rovers...

On the face of it, it sounds like a nice fast lane to oblivion.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

I’ve been hearing a few very worrying stories about this supposed Hong Kong consortium. Apparently a guy called Mike Dellios, who’s an agent, is the main man behind the bid.

Mike Dellios shows as affiliated with EVRO Skill School and EVRO Football Pro LTD, both based out of Glasgow. Formed in 2018 or 2019, EVRO Football Pro LTD is currently overdue for a confirmation statement with Companies House, but its accounts are up to date. Principle activity is running a football academy, but it’s accounts note problems with COVID interrupting its business…plus it added about £300k in debt in 2020-2021.

Edited to add: George John Fraser was affiliated until 2020. This is the Fraser now active with Broomhill FC.

Edited by TxRover

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Mike Dellios shows as affiliated with EVRO Skill School and EVRO Football Pro LTD, both based out of Glasgow. Formed in 2018 or 2019, EVRO Football Pro LTD is currently overdue for a confirmation statement with Companies House, but its accounts are up to date. Principle activity is running a football academy, but it’s accounts note problems with COVID interrupting its business…plus it added about £300k in debt in 2020-2021.

Goes by Emanuel Dellios as well if you fancy some more digging on companies house.

8 hours ago, Enigma said:

If this is true we'll soon find out exactly how much Sim cares about the future of the club. 

8 hours ago, Enigma said:

Quick look on Facebook if it’s the same guy he was born / comes from Arbon Switzerland and his son is of the same name all ties in with the BBC Scotland report , I’m beginning to worry now 

Just having a look through the now apparently defunct “Evro Football Pro” Twitter feed, and my favourite post, hidden amongst the cliché ridden, meaningless tripe, is one where they wish everyone a “Happy February”

In all honesty, I’m less worried about some Swiss agent’s son sitting in the main stand watching the game each Saturday, than I am about the club being connected in any shape way or form to George Fraser. 

Edited by McGuigan1978

7 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Quick look on Facebook if it’s the same guy he was born / comes from Arbon Switzerland and his son is of the same name all ties in with the BBC Scotland report , I’m beginning to worry now 

Can't see Murray hanging around long if this is the way we're headed. 

1 hour ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Just having a look through the now apparently defunct “Evro Football Pro” Twitter feed, and my favourite post, hidden amongst the cliché ridden, meaningless tripe, is one where they wish everyone a “Happy February”

I like the still image of Michael "dominating the field", where he appears to be calling for a pass that a teammate definitely isn't going to make, but I think the best one is the suggestion that players improve by getting additional equipment like "hip pads, elbow pads and rib pads". 

2 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

I like the still image of Michael "dominating the field", where he appears to be calling for a pass that a teammate definitely isn't going to make, but I think the best one is the suggestion that players improve by getting additional equipment like "hip pads, elbow pads and rib pads". 

Absolutely in bits at some of the posts, I’m not sure any of them make any sense. They read like they’ve been written by AI. 

Really enjoyed this answer they had for what was apparently a frequently asked question - 

FB20E07B-02CA-4169-A5E9-B4E9EDAE1C59.thumb.png.30212ec00ed9dc40f105da33e5f73533.png