The New Raith Rovers Thread

On 07/10/2023 at 18:34, SerieA said:

Jamie who?Think we were all surprised…upset when Jamie McDonald didn’t sign a new contract.

Yes Big Kev has his flaws but what a top keeper he is…better shot stopper than McGurn….top personality…interacts brilliantly with the fans…hopefully a Raith keeper for a good few years.

You’ve taken that waaaaay too far. McGurn was 10 times the keeper Kev is now. Although Big Kev has time to earn the accolade👍

On 07/10/2023 at 18:34, SerieA said:

Jamie who?Think we were all surprised…upset when Jamie McDonald didn’t sign a new contract.

Yes Big Kev has his flaws but what a top keeper he is…better shot stopper than McGurn….top personality…interacts brilliantly with the fans…hopefully a Raith keeper for a good few years.

Awa an Dinnae talk pish…….

5 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I see the Ayr game scheduled for Saturday the 23rd of December has been moved to the Friday evening. No mention of it being picked for TV. 

Suspect they think the fans would prefer this to Saturday 23rd.

24 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I see the Ayr game scheduled for Saturday the 23rd of December has been moved to the Friday evening. No mention of it being picked for TV. 

On twitter it was down as being at the request of the clubs. Ideally we'll get the TV game arranged soon. You get the feeling they'll move a home derby for it, which nobody wants.

5 hours ago, Roath Raver said:

Yes.

I heard that DUTV was streaming from Stark’s Park Saturday, I assume that means we’ve been given the green light to stream from Tannadice?

Edited by TxRover

8 hours ago, TxRover said:

I heard that DUTV was streaming from Stark’s Park Saturday, I assume that means we’ve been given the green light to stream from Tannadice?

RaithTV will let subscribers know what access we have in the week before that match.

I see Watson still hasn't trained. That's two weeks in a row that Murray has said he'll be back for the next week and it's not happened. It's a bit concerning. 

Murray might also be out, while Hamilton is still out and Gullan has picked up another injury. We're starting to look a bit light again...

12 hours ago, CYBERSHED said:

Raith are having a great season so far. The next league fixture vs Arbroath away will be a test.

Arbroath ain't that far away, do you think you will take a good support?

What a difference In Arbroath since the start of the season, it’s like all of a sudden they woke up. I’ll be honest this WILL be a massive test for us.

3 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I see Watson still hasn't trained. That's two weeks in a row that Murray has said he'll be back for the next week and it's not happened. It's a bit concerning. 

Murray might also be out, while Hamilton is still out and Gullan has picked up another injury. We're starting to look a bit light again...

Gullan getting injured isn’t a surprise to anyone. We have players to fill that position, what concerns most Rovers fans is if Watson and Murray are both injured then we’re right in the shite. I also noticed Big Kev was holding his shoulder after the United game. 

Just received the below email from the club about Club 1883 (surprised its not on twitter/website yet). I was one who cancelled the Supporters Fund in protest in January 2022.  I said I would re-join if new leadership came in and am delighted they are relaunching a similar scheme so I can do so. Good to see that the money is ringfenced again, too. Also I know its not the be all and end all but its a much better name! Another good move by the new leadership and hopefully another extra boost to get the club moving in the right direction👏

We are proud to launch Club 1883, a subscription-based supporters' fund that not only provides you with a comprehensive range of benefits but also plays a crucial role in supporting our strategy for the growth of the Football Club.

Every penny of your membership fee will be allocated to either stadium improvements or football operations.

You will also receive regular updates from the Board of Directors detailing how your contribution has been spent.

We are initially offering this membership to our Supporters' Fund contributors, giving you the opportunity to choose whether to transition to Club 1883 or continue your involvement with the Supporters' Fund.

Club 1883 Membership Options:

• Gold: £20 per month
  • Gold (International): £20 per month
  • Standard: £12 per month

🎁 Register before November 1st for a chance to win Lewis Vaughan's match-worn shirt from the Dundee United match, personally signed by Lewis himself.

A full list of Club 1883 benefits can be seen on the image below.

- Every member will receive a special souvenir gift after their second month of membership (or earlier if you choose an annual subscription). The gift will vary depending on your membership level.

- All members will receive monthly email updates directly from the Board of Directors. These updates will provide specific information on how your contributions have been utilised, whether for stadium improvements or football operations.

- Members will have the opportunity to enter quarterly competitions with prizes that vary according to your membership level.

- You'll receive a digital copy of every matchday poster, delivered via email. You can use these posters as mobile wallpapers or print them as you wish.

- Gold members will receive an exclusive signed Club 1883 thank you poster every season.

- International members will receive a complimentary match ticket each season, so you can join us at Stark's Park when you return to Kirkcaldy.

- International members will also enjoy a discount on the RaithTV International Pass, with the exact percentage to be confirmed next week.

- International members will be invited to exclusive private webinars held twice per season. These webinars provide a unique opportunity for direct interaction and questions with either the management team or the CEO and Board of Directors.