The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, pub car king said:

That's Dundee Utd had another cup shock to a seaside team. Will this continue into the league or were they half arsing it to concentrate on the league? 

I'm more concerned that we now have at least 2 more games than them to play over the next few weeks.

59 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

That's my morning commute sorted. Only problem I have with the work you're all doing is, why did the first play through both earphones but the last 3 only play through one? Have you changed anything in that department? 

Just now, grumswall said:

That's my morning commute sorted. Only problem I have with the work you're all doing is, why did the first play through both earphones but the last 3 only play through one? Have you changed anything in that department? 

I had a similar thing in the car could only hear it through the ce tre speakers 

37 minutes ago, grumswall said:

36 minutes ago, pub car king said:

I had a similar thing in the car could only hear it through the ce tre speakers 

Change of software. Before, I was editing using clipchamp, which was fine but the file sizes it renders into are absolutely insanely large. 

Blair recommended Davinci Resolve which is a bit more technical, but works better overall and renders both quicker and to smaller file sizes. The first time I used it, it defaulted into mono. I thought it had been fixed, but it turns out it was a local fix on my side and literally nobody mentioned that there was a wider issue until earlier tonight when Scott flagged that a couple of his mates had had the same thing happen. 

A bit of youtube diving came up that it automatically moves the files into a mono audio, meaning that on spotify and podcasting places it will go into one speaker (the left). It should be fixed for the latest episode. All part of the learning curve with this. 

It should be mentioned, that Iain Grieve contacted me tonight saying he also uses Davinci and has done a bit of training on it and that he can give some pointers on it. He's done that completely off his own back, extending an invitation over for it. Absolute class act! 

As for the draw, I think we'll progress. We've improved so much in the last few years, and with the squad we've got there's absolutely no reason to go there and fear them. A lot can happen between now and January, but after last night and with players coming back we shouldn't be viewing this as anything other than a winnable tie. 

1 minute ago, keyser_soze said:

The biggest Meh draw possible, fucking plastic team, can't wait until they actually go bust for the final time

I’ve wondered about them with their well publicised Old firm allocation for home games.

Strike me as a club that if they do fall through the SPL trapdoor you wouldn’t see them back up.