The New Raith Rovers Thread

I think Ashcroft is gubbed. You have to bare in mind it was Ian Murray saying best case scenario a month, he also told us Watson was out for 3 weeks and Ross Matthews had a tweak after pre season.  

7 minutes ago, pub car king said:

I think Ashcroft is gubbed. You have to bare in mind it was Ian Murray saying best case scenario a month, he also told us Watson was out for 3 weeks and Ross Matthews had a tweak after pre season.  

Aye that's true, fingers crossed its 3rd time lucky then

Website is back up and looks fantastic! 

I know updating the website may seem relatively minor compared to the other things the new board has done, however it's so refreshing to see all of the positive changes they're doing. 

Edited by Rovers2017

Secure your seat for the run-in.

As the title race heats up, there’s no better time to get involved with our Final Five Matchday Package. Rovers currently sit joint top of the Championship and we have five unmissable matches to now look forward to, starting with a huge Fife Derby.

1. Dunfermline – 09/03/24, 3pm KO
  2. Ayr United – 06/04/24, 3pm KO
  3. Airdrieonians – 09/04/24, 7:45pm KO
  4. Partick Thistle – 13/04/24, 3pm KO
  5. Arbroath – 03/05/24, 7:45pm KO

Enjoy significant savings:

• Adult: £90
  • Over-65: £58
  • Under-21: £50
  • Under-16: £30
  • Under-12: FREE

By purchasing your Final Five Matchday Package, you not only guarantee your seat for these crucial last matches, but also enjoy substantial savings compared to buying individual match tickets.

Purchase your package today and be part of the unforgettable run-in towards the league title.

10 minutes ago, Rovers2017 said:

Website is back up and looks fantastic! 

I know updating the website may seem relatively minor compared to the other things the new board has done, however it's so refreshing to see all of the positive changes they're doing. 

I think the most important thing is that they're taking their time to get it right. Rather than release a website which wasn't right, they've made sure that they've built it over time even if it's taken longer than they said.

It looks excellent, and feels a lot better for more modern interactions like smartphones.

29 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I think the most important thing is that they're taking their time to get it right. Rather than release a website which wasn't right, they've made sure that they've built it over time even if it's taken longer than they said.

It looks excellent, and feels a lot better for more modern interactions like smartphones.

I'm a bit disoriented by it, and miss a couple of things, but you can easily see its more optimised for viewing on portable devices. Looks good.

New website

Excellent looking.

Easy to navigate.

A real upgrade on the past one which wasn't too shabby.

Particularly like the wee upgrade to the league table.

Well done everyone involved.

Onwards and upwards.👍👏👏👏

Edited by embow