The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 minutes ago, Langtounlaud said:

Hopefully its not Colin Steven reffing.  Don't want any dodgy red cards either 

It's Euan Anderson. Done our 2-2 draw with Arbroath and 0-1 win over Partick. Don't think he did much of note in either game which is what you want to see.

34 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Who is Richard Cook and how many questions did he have?

Perhaps the Head of Lettings and Property Management at Fife Properties? If so, I'm sure Fife Letting, a primary sponsor, wouldn't have been happy, eh?

Reading the FFP headlines it reads to me that it's fairly obvious that Ian Murray doesn't see Ross as being a key player no matter what league we end up in. He'd have been offered terms by now if he was, similarly to Lewis and Sam.

Methinks, John and Smudger will likely be all over Ross to sign him at the first available chance.

Wonder what sort of contracts are being dished out along at the Falkirk stadium. 

Did Smudger take his Mrs with him when he signed on there? 

38 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Wonder what sort of contracts are being dished out along at the Falkirk stadium. 

Did Smudger take his Mrs with him when he signed on there? 

I would think that they'd be similar, if not slightly more, than ours. Average home crowd could possibly be a bit higher than ours . Not too sure on that one though given we've had gates against the Pars and United which League 1 wouldn't get near.

52 minutes ago, embow said:

I would think that they'd be similar, if not slightly more, than ours. Average home crowd could possibly be a bit higher than ours . Not too sure on that one though given we've had gates against the Pars and United which League 1 wouldn't get near.

Prize money from suffering in the 1st Div will also effect their budgets due to year on year debt.

11 hours ago, Raithfan2711 said:

Retro hats? Wonder if they will be like the retro strips that I paid money for two of them weeks ago and not a peep since.

They have both tops on display in the club shop, they look really nice albeit they are only display options. Doesn't look like the stock has arrived yet. I've held off pre-ordering until they come into the shop as I've no idea what size to plump for so would rather see them in person. 

12 hours ago, Raithfan2711 said:

Retro hats? Wonder if they will be like the retro strips that I paid money for two of them weeks ago and not a peep since.

Somebody asked about them on the Facebook post about the bucket hats and the reply was soon.  Just checked and it was the 8th March I ordered the first one, didn't realise it was as long ago as that.