The New Raith Rovers Thread

From Cowden's Facebook page:

The segregation arrangements for Saturday's Petrofac Training Cup tie against Raith Rovers are as follows :

Cowdenbeath fans will be housed in the new and old stands, entering by turnstiles 1-4 (right hand side of turnstile block) at the High Street end. Raith Rovers fans will be housed on the south terracing and will enter by turnstiles 5-8 (left hand side of turnstile block) at the High Street end.

Admission prices for this match are £14 Adult and £7 Concession (under 16 or 65 and over).

Does this mean that we are on the high terracing that runs the length of the pitch? If it does I'll be going. If we're stuck behind the goals again looking through the fence I won't.

Does this mean that we are on the high terracing that runs the length of the pitch? If it does I'll be going. If we're stuck behind the goals again looking through the fence I won't.

Yeah it's the big terracing at the side directly opposite the 2 stands.

What paper is that and how did they come to the conclusion?

Notice we still didn't win. Booo!

Haha! I believe it was in The Sun so chances are it's a load of old bollocks. One of the boys at work told me about it so thought I'd share

according to twitter late last night, the lochee Friendly was arranged to hopefully give the injury list a chance to gain match fitness prior to our first League match on 8th august, and to possibly get some trialists involved aswell as the players who havent played enough minutes over pre season. (under 20's).

mcgurn/laidlaw

thomson

bates

barr

wighton

stewart

these guys will probably all feature if they dont play in two cup games due to injury or Not playing.

Bit on the Rovers preview of tomorrow's match "Cowdenbeath have constructed a covered area trackside at the Northwest corner of the main stand (per signage) and wheelchair users and carers will be accommodated there." no mention of the elderly or other disabled people though or us that want to get out of the rain! :lol:

Bit on the Rovers preview of tomorrow's match "Cowdenbeath have constructed a covered area trackside at the Northwest corner of the main stand (per signage) and wheelchair users and carers will be accommodated there." no mention of the elderly or other disabled people though or us that want to get out of the rain! :lol:

sticker,375x360.u1.png