The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'm actually in a bit of disbelief what is it that the board sees in Locke that pretty much every poster on her doesn't? You know it's a shit appointment when rivals fans are coming on here for a good laugh. Are the board even interested in the football?

ffs if it is gary locke give him a chance

It's not Locke that is the problem here. He probably can't help that he is a useless manager who is as thick as two planks. It's the board. They're the ones who have selected him and made us a laughing stock.

:lol:  I cant believe its actually Locke, has assumed it was just the usual fans panicking but its actually him. Gary Locke has actually managed to get another job.

I still don't think it'll be him, not a single person would pick him after seeing what he's done so I don't see why the board would, they got us in Ray there's no way Locke is the natural replacement.

I still don't think it'll be him, not a single person would pick him after seeing what he's done so I don't see why the board would, they got us in Ray there's no way Locke is the natural replacement.

:lol: Give it up mate. All the journalists have already reported that its him.. :lol:

ffs if it is gary locke give him a chance

Honestly Quinny, why? Some managers get away with playing atrocious football - take Allardyce down south for example - because ultimately it works. They win ugly, these managers save clubs from certain relegation etc. Locke though? Plays ugly but doesn't even win. Relegated Hearts, has left Killie on the brink. He has a 1 in 4 win record and is as entertaining as a month in a north Korean re-education camp.

I'm honestly struggling to find anything good in this. It's like getting McGlynn again but without the good bits.

:lol:  Its him, just face it already.

How anyone can think he'd be a good appointment after what he's done to Killie is mind blowing.

Its beyond belief, really. He averages a singular point per game over his career FFS and his teams concede on average two goals a game. Add in the fact hes a fucking moron and you struggle to see any logic in it.

Just shows the complete lack of ambition and footballing knowledge our board has. Absolutely pathetic.

I'm gradually moving on from shock and disbelief to anger now.

:(

:lol:

Best of luck!

:lol: Its him, just face it already.

Its beyond belief, really. He averages a singular point per game over his career FFS and his teams concede on average two goals a game. Add in the fact hes a fucking moron and you struggle to see any logic in it.

Never thought I'd see a team Hibsing a manager appointment. ..

Think we can get Reilly on loan from you lot? We're obviously going to be getting players from you so I'm just thinking who the likely candidates will be..

That's a decent shout, actually - I'd say that's a definite possibility.

You don't want to borrow a left-back, do you?