The New Raith Rovers Thread

Is it definitely a 7:45 kick off for this? The website doesn't say, although the Hibs and Killie matches both kick off then... quite looking forward to it. Which I know I shouldn't, it's a bloody friendly. And I hate friendlies.

Guest Dunc?

Announced several times on Saturday that the kick off was 7.45pm

Then again, it was also announced that Airdrieonians made a few substitutions, so I wouldn't be 100% confident in its accuracy.

I'd appreciate it if we could all shut the f**k up about tomorrow night's game.

I'm working and hideously unamused.

How do you think i feel, stuck doon here day after day. I hope Adam Smith college are recording it, or a certain Dan Elder and a mobile phone could catch some of the action :D

I will be purchasing the new away strip this year, oh yes. I usually alternate home and away per season. I got the excellent white away strip 2 seasons ago, thank f**k for last season eh. That grey/silver number was hideious.

I will be purchasing the new away strip this year, oh yes. I usually alternate home and away per season. I got the excellent white away strip 2 seasons ago, thank f**k for last season eh. That grey/silver number was hideious.

Normally I'll buy one and get the other for my birthday (a nice handy October time) but every fucker was banned from buying me that monstrosity.

Normally I'll buy one and get the other for my birthday (a nice handy October time) but every fucker was banned from buying me that monstrosity.

My mum asked me what i wanted for xmas last year, and she said "since you've got the new home kit do you want the away one". I said under my breath "f**k no!" Luckily for me she was in the kitchen, so i said "Naw yer awright, just git iz a fleece" :lol:

last years away was a good idea a silver away kit like liverpools. it was just badly executed the thing looked like a drizzly day the sizing was bizarre and it clashed with the home kit as proved at ayr

just had a look at Norwich's squad, forgotten they had Simon Lappin and Wes Hoolahan (ex livi) in their first team.

Should be a good game to watch tho i think we will be chasing shadows

Quite looking forward to this evenings friendly against Norwich City.

A decent crowd, a decent game and a good indicator as to how we will fair against very good opposition and i will be well satisfied, no matter the result.

But a win would be nice. :rolleyes:;)

Really looking forward to a couple of trip to Starks park this season, just hope we don't get horsed. Welcome back Raith !!!!! one of Scotlands finest !!!!!

I don't think you'll be worried about getting horsed, but i don't think we'll be horsed either. We'll be unfurling the championship flag, so hope the boys put in a good performance. But i for one can't wait for this (dare i say it) East coast derby :D

i had a medium i am 5-10 with a 42 chest but it had to go back it was a loose fit in genereal but :o giant around the arms so have ordered a small for the first time in my life

Are you giving your stats in a hope to find a date ( no matter how dry the spell is I don't think p.c will swing that way) or so strangers can dress you over the net?

Either way the shirts seemed a bit short on length but fine round the arms