The New Raith Rovers Thread

28 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Only person I can think of is Keiran Freeman that used to play at Dundee United until he moved to St. Pats in February 

Wiki saying his contract at St Pats was mutally terminated...today.

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

Wiki saying his contract at St Pats was mutally terminated...today.

This is just my opinion, from the little I saw of him I don’t think he’s good enough for a team looking to challenge for the league he’s basically a young Ross Millen good going forward, suspect defensively and we need a guy that’s good at both (if it is him we’re looking at signing) 

Just now, AllanJM said:

I'd genuinely never heard of the guy so can't say whether or not I'd be happy with him signing.

Aye same with me. Unless you're a Utd fan, Peterhead fan or St Pats fan I have no clue how anyone would have any idea who this guy is 😆

9 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

This is just my opinion, from the little I saw of him I don’t think he’s good enough for a team looking to challenge for the league he’s basically a young Ross Millen good going forward, suspect defensively and we need a guy that’s good at both (if it is him we’re looking at signing) 

Maybe we are looking at a back 3 and see him as a wing back rather than conventional full back.

14 minutes ago, pub car king said:

If it is Freeman I'm sure the paperwork/registration will take a few days to sort out before any announcement. 

When are the players back? Seeing as we have a game on Saturday 

A week or two back, the FFP had Murray giving the team extra time off, and noted today as the first day back.