The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just now, Raithie said:

Why do clubs not involve fans in this sort of thing? Like whittle it down to 4 designs or something and give fans opportunity to pick their favourite 🤷

Because, as I and others on here repeatedly prove, we’re idiots when it comes to the football stuff.

The Livi home / Airdrie 3rd top design in navy and white would have been good.

Not sure why the aversion to white shorts again.

It's a while since I liked a Rovers top enough to buy one and safe to say my pennies will be staying in my pocket again this season, unless they pull off something special with the away one.

Edited by Specky Ginger

Just now, Specky Ginger said:

VdvcThe Livi home / Airdrie 3rd top design in navy and white would have been good.

Not sure why the aversion to white shorts again.

It's a while since I liked a Rovers top enough to buy one and safe to say my pennies will be staying in my pocket again this season, unless they pull off something special with the away one.

Need white shorts and socks if they want to win the league 

It is minging in the video. Should really have them in the full kit and not wearing trousers either. Bit amateur to only have a top. At least there are two other kits to choose from this season. Was hoping from an improvement after last year’s but it’s worse.

Edited by Raithfan2711

A rare miss from the club here, seems Ross County gave us a container full of tops to bring down the road. 

Hearing it's better in person so will hopefully see tomorrow. 

Navy shorts and socks are great for the kit team but don't think many fans love that combo. 

Why do all clubs do reveal videos where it's hard to see the actual kit?