The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'll let your fucking tyres down the next time I see your bus unattended.

:D

Sorry Zen

Couldn't resist after seeing the gypsies turn up at the Bevvy tonight, half the Southerton court residents were out to see what was going on.

As an aside there were a load of cars parked at Starks park tonight.

Sorry Zen

Couldn't resist after seeing the gypsies turn up at the Bevvy tonight, half the Southerton court residents were out to see what was going on.

They were still selling season tickets up to 19:30 so maybe that was why.

As to the vagrants, is there not some motorbike spectacular planned this weekend?

They were still selling season tickets up to 19:30 so maybe that was why.

As to the vagrants, is there not some motorbike spectacular planned this weekend?

I didn't see any motorbikes, just transit vans & BMW's pulling caravans

Sorry Zen

The caravans get a better crowd than the rugby team :lol:

Just saw a Cowdenbeath fan put on Facebook, about hill and spence having just joined them now, speaking as if it's been confirmed. Any truth in that?

I f*cking hope not!

If losing Hill is the price to pay in order to get shot of Spence then I can live with that.

If losing Hill is the price to pay in order to get shot of Spence then I can live with that.

could see Hill wanting a move if we sign Barr and Watson, can't see Spence wanting to stay unless Murray offers him first team football which he has done nothing to deserve and if we start the season with him up front I would be fairly worried.

Given who we already have, I don't think Geggan would be too good for us. Also, I'd like to see the club looking at players who might have been released down south. Sometimes players who might not be good enough down there adapt fine up here.

Danny Grainger is another townie c**t I like, not sure about Geggan, fairly mediocre especially against Cowden.

Just finished nightshift, and one of the boys I work with, his mum works in the offices at the rovers, and she can confirm that the rovers have a 'treat' lined up for the fans in terms of a 'big' signing. She couldn't drop any hints though, incase it goes horribly wrong.

Hoping to hear something about it today though, or any other signing news anyway, so I can go into the weekend with a smile rather than depression after all the players leaving this week.

Just finished nightshift, and one of the boys I work with, his mum works in the offices at the rovers, and she can confirm that the rovers have a 'treat' lined up for the fans in terms of a 'big' signing. She couldn't drop any hints though, incase it goes horribly wrong.

Hoping to hear something about it today though, or any other signing news anyway, so I can go into the weekend with a smile rather than depression after all the players leaving this week.

I doubt we will hear about any signings until well into June. Most players contracts will expire at the end of May and will then need to be registered before the "signing" is complete. Only then will it be confirmed.

Enjoy your weekend FFS, we don't need players until July :)