Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Turns into quite the meeting of minds after this comment if you go back and read it! Alan quickly backs down but others chime in with the normal racist shite!

Aye I read more at the time, someone's comment was something like "what business do Muslims have in Scotland? If they want to pray, they can stay in their own Muslim country."

People are fucking arseholes.

Just now, smpar said:

Aye I read more at the time, someone's comment was something like "what business do Muslims have in Scotland? If they want to pray, they can stay in their own Muslim country."

People are fucking arseholes.

Just the usual shite that always surrounds this type of story but a lot of decent folk backing it up as well.

Just the usual shite that always surrounds this type of story but a lot of decent folk backing it up as well.

I don't know why I feel so compelled to read the comments on an STV post such as this one. I'm sure it's the same 10 folk that comment on them and it's the same pish over and over again.

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

I don't know why I feel so compelled to read the comments on an STV post such as this one. I'm sure it's the same 10 folk that comment on them and it's the same pish over and over again.

Sky News seem to attract more absolute arseholes who go unchallenged from what I have seen. I remember one clip of Corbyn visiting migrants at Calais and the comments were what i would expect from a more extreme version of Britain First. 

Off to a wedding reception tonight, so the wife has talked me into putting one of those cleansing masks on that you peel off after 20 mins to clean my skin up. In 20 minutes I'm either going to look George clooney or Simon Weston.

20 minutes ago, philpy said:

Off to a wedding reception tonight, so the wife has talked me into putting one of those cleansing masks on that you peel off after 20 mins to clean my skin up. In 20 minutes I'm either going to look George clooney or Simon Weston.

Is she going to let you put your bollocks on before you go out?

48 minutes ago, philpy said:

She has probably just duped you in to wearing a blindfold so she can pump that cheeky plumber from across the street without you noticing.

13 minutes ago, philpy said:

Haud the bus. I've been ripped by someone who eats cold toast, someone who's football club died, and someone who wears shitey loafers. Bloody hypocrites, the lot of you.

You spot on. The ones I have on today have recently started looking very scruffy. Got my eye on these Pradas...

d2f235d113893bc240e10aa272563604.jpg

1 hour ago, philpy said:

My money would be on Simon Weston.... In fact isn't there already a resemblance?