Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

In a gym this morning and on the tv they were showing Milkshake or some other kids tv programming (sound off, subtitles on - it's ). There was a question on here earlier in the week about who would be interested in seeing old Rangers v Sellic games on tv and now it's kids tv shows. Some strange people out there. 

Not sure if I'm reading this right, but are you saying that your Milkshake brought all the **** in leotards?

It's been a long day.

10 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Visiting Ullapool is great. Once you've spent 10 minutes wandering around you've seen enough to last you a lifetime.

You should get the boat trip to the Summer Isles. You'll see enough water and barren islands to last a lifetime too. You'll need to go elsewhere to overdose on dolphins and the like though. Couple of seals was it when I went.

There are some ridiculously smelly people around. All of the folk who work in retail will have certain regular customers that they dread walking in; folk so disgustingly vile that you can almost taste their appalling body odour, with the eye-watering stench lingering for hours after they leave. I know there are conditions like fish odour syndrome that can't be helped, but I don't understand what the rest get out of avoiding five minutes' contact with soap and water before they leave the house.

Anyway, good luck with the halitosis, Jmo.

There are some ridiculously smelly people around. All of the folk who work in retail will have certain regular customers that they dread walking in; folk so disgustingly vile that you can almost taste their appalling body odour, with the eye-watering stench lingering for hours after they leave. I know there are conditions like fish odour syndrome that can't be helped, but I don't understand what the rest get out of avoiding five minutes' contact with soap and water before they leave the house.
Anyway, good luck with the halitosis, Jmo.

Bookies are the worst. The lassies in my local paddy power have a huge can of lavender glade that they blast the regulars with.
Must have a glance back next time I'm in to see if I get an afterspray