Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Was going to post this on the rugby league thread, but deserves a bigger audience

NRL players are a different breed.

That list doesn't help the stereotype that rugby players are into a wee bit homosexual horseplay.

Special mention to the guy that pissed in his own mouth.

10 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Was going to post this on the rugby league thread, but deserves a bigger audience

NRL players are a different breed.

My dear and gentle P&B compadres, I implore you not to click on this link, no good will come of such an action and I shudder to think just what "doing the helicopter" entails

26 minutes ago, sophia said:

My dear and gentle P&B compadres, I implore you not to click on this link, no good will come of such an action and I shudder to think just what "doing the helicopter" entails

@throbber

Posted (edited)

Boeing doing a good job of ensuring that whistleblowers never live long enough to testify in court.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/article/2024/may/02/second-boeing-whistleblower-dies

https://fortune.com/2024/05/02/boeing-whistleblower-dead-joshua-dean-45-sudden-severe-infection/

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

On @throbber, the wife was watching this Australian show called Heartbreak High on Netflix. One guy drew a giant penis on a rugby pitch with petrol and set it alight. Made me think of him. 

30 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

On @throbber, the wife was watching this Australian show called Heartbreak High on Netflix. One guy drew a giant penis on a rugby pitch with petrol and set it alight. Made me think of him. 

You want to set him on fire? Harsh, but fair. 

1 hour ago, Big Bobo said:

GB news has presenters of different colours and political views. 

Your post is not true.

So he is on gbeebies? Diverse AF. Bet they don't have any denisovans though. 

23 hours ago, Swarley said:

Absolutely. Must have something to do with the constant head knocks. 

Yeah, decent salaries, high profile and repeated blows to the head are not a good combo.

The guy who put his phone in the microwave to charge it is the best for me. 

Good to see the "GBNews isn't a far-right dumpster fire" guy is back, and has already tried to start a "gammon is a racist term" argument again  :thumsup2