Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yes. You made a right twat of yourself, you and your vikington mate.

I don't think I've ever met or spoken to VikingTon. Then again there are quite a few middle-aged guys on here who know more about my personal life than I do. Every six months or so I have to knock one of them back on Facebook or LinkedIn.

Cleaning out my wardrobe today and came across these. Got hundreds of programmes but the Scotland v England ones home and away were my 1st games at 7 years old. Also have the newspaper clippings from the game we beat France but can't find them, hilarious reading through the papers themselves though

post-14721-14425823144669_thumb.jpg

post-14721-1442582324726_thumb.jpg

Fantastic headline, 2nd best moment supporting the AFC after winning the league. I'm sure 8 of the 13 players that played against us started against and beat Barcelona just the week before.

Love it

For pure #scenes that was my best moment, the ball seemed to go in slow motion after the deflection and took fucking ages till you saw the net bulging, away support that day was quality as well

You've got a brass neck accusing anyone else of crying. This post of yours came with so many tears my monitor's got rising damp.

Shite comeback - you've lost your touch Swamps. A few weeks practise and you should be back up to speed.

Thinking of heading into town tonight by myself for a few beers. Going to wipe standing up, then brush my teeth in the shower while doing a pish to save some time.

Just stayed in after all, did none of the above. Partly because I'm not a mad, deranged, rapey psychopath.