Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Slippy's occasionally posted about euthanising his father before, although I don't remember the detail about being sent to jail. You'd like to think that a twelve year old wouldn't end up locked up with the old lags for putting their parent out of their misery.

Generally the mood splits between "awkward" and "you're a fucking liar", but either way he seems to have a story he wants to tell, so maybe worth starting a thread for the life story of SlipperyP as it certainly sounds interesting between this, the dog killing, and somehow ending up in Thailand supporting Forfar Athletic, which must be a massive demographic.

42 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Slippy's occasionally posted about euthanising his father before, although I don't remember the detail about being sent to jail. You'd like to think that a twelve year old wouldn't end up locked up with the old lags for putting their parent out of their misery.

Generally the mood splits between "awkward" and "you're a fucking liar", but either way he seems to have a story he wants to tell, so maybe worth starting a thread for the life story of SlipperyP as it certainly sounds interesting between this, the dog killing, and somehow ending up in Thailand supporting Forfar Athletic, which must be a massive demographic.

Has anybody Pmd SP to see if he's okay? It sounds like he might be struggling. 

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

I just deleted 2 posted......sorry

I don't think there's anything to be sorry for.

Genuinely, a life story thread sounds like it would be interesting, although I'm not sure if it would do you any good. But it's not like anyone here is going to turn up in Thailand to gossip about you.

21 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Congratulations to Deliveroo on only losing £223,700,000 last year.

That's impressive. If that's the best you can manage during a year when most people have been stuck at home ordering food delivery, you're probably as well rolling down the shutters.

Unless this is one of those situations where they've spent half a billion on "expansion" to avoid tax, and would've been perfectly profitable otherwise.

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

I don't think there's anything to be sorry for.

Genuinely, a life story thread sounds like it would be interesting, although I'm not sure if it would do you any good. But it's not like anyone here is going to turn up in Thailand to gossip about you.

All I'll can say I've was from a wee quiet boy, to an alpha male, where no c**t could look me in the eye.......back to old man looking afters his kids, with tears in his eyes

Listening to music in wooden  house in the middle of nowhere.......still got wifi 

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

All I'll can say I've was from a wee quiet boy, to an alpha male, where no c**t could look me in the eye.......back to old man looking afters his kids, with tears in his eyes

Listening to music in wooden  house in the middle of nowhere.......still got wifi 

There used to be a donkey called Esmeralda near Dura Den in the mid seventies. 

That's impressive. If that's the best you can manage during a year when most people have been stuck at home ordering food delivery, you're probably as well rolling down the shutters.
Unless this is one of those situations where they've spent half a billion on "expansion" to avoid tax, and would've been perfectly profitable otherwise.
Guardian article on it here: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/mar/08/deliveroo-losses-flotation-covid-ipo-london-stock-exchange

It suggests that it's an underlying loss rather than an accounting profit, so would likely be excluding any "one-off" expansion costs.

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I was watching "A history of Welsh art" tonight and they mentioned that one Welsh landscape artist "even took a sheep into his hotel room to be able to sketch it better".

To sketch it.

Aye. Right.

A sheep was once rustled from a field near Dunblane and set free to roam the corridors at what was the the Dunblane Hydro.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par Decorator said:

A sheep was once rustled from a field near Dunblane and set free to roam the corridors at what was the the Dunblane Hydro.

Sounds like Dunblane Councillor Majury opening a leisure centre and having first go.

4 minutes ago, mathematics said:

For almost a year now, I have recorded the time, date, number, and location of all my sneezes.

Which serial killer is this a quote from?

Sounds like John Doe from Se7en to me.