Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Got drawn with an Irish pal in Secret Santa who is in the SNP and on the Republic/Nationalist side over there as well. Had a £5 limit so spent a fiver in William Hill on a "Scottish Independence and Irish Unification by 2030" double. Potential winnings £28. But I had to state that Irish Unification had to be through a cross border referendum or two. It seems a very specific request for the wee guy at the bookies to make which makes me wonder what William Hill know about potential uprisings on the wrong side of the Irish Sea that they're keeping from us

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

The ultimate gift for the loved one in your life.

51QaGuDfbcL._SX218_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_

Thank you, hopefully there's still time for that to arrive before Christmas.

The wean loves Always Sunny.

Very mundane but Recently switched from Google Chrome to the Opera browser - very impressed with it, only issue is the screen record doesn't record the audio but can always go back to Chrome when I need to do that.
I made the switch about a year ago, a few things were annoying me with chrome and Google in general (how hard is it to make a British English version of Google Maps?)

Youngest stepdaughter's ex-partner has been informed by the CSA that's he's been underpaying her by over 50% each month.

The pair of them have bought (fairly substantial) joint Santa presents which are being stored at his house and now he's refusing to hand them over and he's going to keep them at his place.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Youngest stepdaughter's ex-partner has been informed by the CSA that's he's been underpaying her by over 50% each month.

The pair of them have bought (fairly substantial) joint Santa presents which are being stored at his house and now he's refusing to hand them over and he's going to keep them at his place.

Does she have the receipts? Could be theft I suppose.