Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Apparently I am banned from a mobile phone shop that is meant to be DHL package station for shaking my fist at the man.

Yesterday I went to pick up a parcel for my wife and the guy was completely unhelpful.

Went back today and I thought he was threatening me. 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Apparently I am banned from a mobile phone shop that is meant to be DHL package station for shaking my fist at the man.

Yesterday I went to pick up a parcel for my wife and the guy was completely unhelpful.

beavis-cornholio.gif

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

simpsons-shake-harder-boy.gif

On 11/09/2022 at 03:02, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

So, there I was, Johnson in one hand and Osborne in the other, and you know what, they came at the same time, what are the odds eh?

"if you don't mind me asking, as it's a tie, who has to eat the biscuit now, sirs?"

"oh, I think you already know the answer to that, Cameron"

On 10/09/2022 at 00:28, SlipperyP said:

I met the Governor of Singburi yesterday, he was on a morning visit to my work.

Was told the day before he was visiting and told to wear a suit, by the owner (87 yo man who really does nothing apart from walk about nodding).

I spoke to my gaffer (his daughter) that I'm not wearing a suit. She said no problem, he's just a little senile think that all westerner dress like the 1930's.

On arrival of said Governor, I'm working as normal and the owner walks up to me with suit jacket and asks we to put it on before the Governor sees me.

I'm like 'nae thanks' and walk away......

Finally, I was cornered and the Governor was introduced to me (I had no suit jacket on). He asked where I come from ( I usually say my local village when folk ask), I told him Scotland.  His response was (in English) I'm sorry to here of the death of your Queen, sad time for your family.

I didn't know she was dead at that time. So was a little surprised. He then turned to his entourage, to stop taking photos of me and him as I was still in shock.

😂

You could write a book. (As long as you got someone to correct the spelling and grammar, of course...).

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

On 11/09/2022 at 03:02, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

So, there I was, Johnson in one hand and Osborne in the other, and you know what, they came at the same time, what are the odds eh?

Bonus point if you can spot to former First Minister in this picture.

21 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

45D2E3A1-7CE1-4EDA-A3AA-4A37F71D9909.gif

A guy I work with hurt himself and I had to take him to hospital today (suspected broken leg/ankle) at 3pm. I headed home and told him to phone me. He did so at 7pm. O. The way to collect him from hospital I witnessed a cyclist get absolutely demolished and it didn't look good for the guy at all. 

My mucker got good(ish) news and it's only torn tendons from his ankle. Hopefully the man on the bike gets some too. His cycling helmet was in about 1,000 pieces.