Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 19/09/2022 at 11:52, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Every black and white animal seems to be an arsehole.

Magpies, killer whales, honey badgers. Zebras are just arsehole horses. 

Fairly sure pandas are up to something too.

It isn't reproducing.

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

I have a black and white husky/malamute and can confirm she's an arsehole.

I've lived with a couple of malamutes and can confirm that, even though they can be very cute and all that, they're a bunch of obstinate arseholes.

Dogs for people who'd secretly prefer to have a cat.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I've lived with a couple of malamutes and can confirm that, even though they can be very cute and all that, they're a bunch of obstinate arseholes.

Dogs for people who'd secretly prefer to have a cat.

Only because they're pack dogs and need hierarchy. We also had a pair of malamutes when we lived in Germany, they were brilliant, however, if you don't have an active lifestyle and keep them mentally stimulated, they can be absolute cvnts and will destroy your house.

43 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Only because they're pack dogs and need hierarchy. We also had a pair of malamutes when we lived in Germany, they were brilliant, however, if you don't have an active lifestyle and keep them mentally stimulated, they can be absolute cvnts and will destroy your house.

We had one who'd wake me up during the night to talk. Just sit and grumble at me for a while.

"Dave, do you ever wonder if fish fart? I'd never thought about it before, but now it's keeping me up. Also, I want to go out and check if the moon's still there".

Like when cats tap your face because someone did something horrific in their litter tray, and they want to go over the roommate agreement to find out who's responsible for tidying up that stuff.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Sister-in-law visited us today. As she was leaving she said "I came here today to talk to Jacksgranda, but he's hardly opened his mouth."

"I never got a chance", says I.

1-0 me.

Took an early lead, but you'll be hanging on under constant pressure for the rest of the game

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

My granny was 100 today. Charles hadn't sent her her card, lazy git, not like he's been doing anything.

"Just a quick nom de plume for a lovely wee woman's 100th Chick"

"Oh how lovely, where do i sign?.."

"That's great, I'll get it posted to Scotland asap"

"Scotland?....."

charles.gif.a5cd51516b6a427868c8b0b674b4bdf3.gif

Edited by 'WellDel
Many happy returns to your granny RH33

4 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

"Just a quick nom de plume for a lovely wee woman's 100th Chick"

"Oh how lovely, where do i sign?.."

"That's great, I'll get it posted to Scotland asap"

"Scotland?....."

charles.gif.a5cd51516b6a427868c8b0b674b4bdf3.gif

He's back at balmoral, could've just headed up a9 and saved the postage.

On 21/09/2022 at 21:46, RH33 said:

My granny was 100 today. Charles hadn't sent her her card, lazy git, not like he's been doing anything.

Sure I read that the family actually have to request the letter. It was a story about an old dear who had no family and her birthday was during lockdown. As no-one had applied for the letter she didn't get one. Always thought it happened automatically.

20 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Sure I read that the family actually have to request the letter. It was a story about an old dear who had no family and her birthday was during lockdown. As no-one had applied for the letter she didn't get one. Always thought it happened automatically.

It has to be requested - you can request one for yourself I suppose.  I mean the Royal you.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Think it does of you get a state pension from what I read. Automatic at 100 and 105 but can request inbetween.

Screenshot_20220923-091929.png

Edited by RH33