Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, BTFD said:

He's still acting. I saw that Cabin in the Woods film and spent the first third thinking, "hang on, he looks familiar".

He was pretty good TBF. At no point did I think about wizards 'n' shit.

Edit: Knock at the Cabin, not Cabin in the Woods  :lol:

What a terrible title that is, BTW.

Fair enough. I haven't seen him in anything for years. I've obviously just avoided any films he's in. He was the weakest of the three in the Harry Potter films I've seen. Radcliffe is actually a decent actor but Watson is just so wooden in anything I've seen her in since. 

3 to 4 years.... only photos and little time online video.

They arrived, and also brought my daughter. That's my 2 older sister and my god daughter.

Don't point at me unless you want to dance.....

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Fair enough. I haven't seen him in anything for years. I've obviously just avoided any films he's in. He was the weakest of the three in the Harry Potter films I've seen. Radcliffe is actually a decent actor but Watson is just so wooden in anything I've seen her in since. 

I genuinely didn't know she was still acting. The only time I've seen her in years has been in adverts for designer shit, stories about activism (not sure what she...activates about), and as the target of the occasional post from raging incels or genital inspectors, for some reason.

Harry Potter pops up in some interesting stuff. It's funny, as I remember when everyone was complaining about his acting in those films.

11 minutes ago, BTFD said:

I genuinely didn't know she was still acting. The only time I've seen her in years has been in adverts for designer shit, stories about activism (not sure what she...activates about), and as the target of the occasional post from raging incels or genital inspectors, for some reason.

Harry Potter pops up in some interesting stuff. It's funny, as I remember when everyone was complaining about his acting in those films.

She was in the Beauty and the Beast remake a few years back as well.

8 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

She was in the Beauty and the Beast remake a few years back as well.

Ah, your kids are still young enough that you're subjected to stuff like that, aren't they?  :P

12 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

I think he's at least very aware his kids don't like him and that's why he's desperate to have a dame to leave the inheritance to. 

Has he never heard of a will?

... or seen a daytime TV advert charity for black faced sheep in Lesotho wanting a cut of one?

21 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

You're thinking of Rupert Grint, rather than Rupert Murdoch mate. You might have misheard it as Rupert c**t and put 2 and 2 together. 

rupert grint ice cream van dreams come true

Who lives in Nutwood and beats up all the other animals?

Rupert the C*nt

7 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

emma-watson-1577236307043261.thumb.jpeg.060215f6b863e4001026f11bcb7d0e78.jpeg

She can be as poor at acting as she likes when she is this beautiful to me, tbh.

Actually thought that was Kristen Stewart.

Both played 'Belle'.

I wonder if the wee scamp posts on here.

Pregnant British woman, 30, launches desperate TikTok search for Scot, 19, who fathered her child during a drunken one-night stand in Tenerife... but she can't remember his name

A pregnant British woman has launched a desperate search for a Scottish man who fathered her child during a drunken one-night stand while on holiday in Tenerife.

Sarah-Jayne Snow, 30, was 'shocked and scared' when she discovered that she was pregnant following the 5am fling with the 19-year-old Scot last August.

Having not swapped phone numbers - or exchanged names - Ms Snow is trying to find the man, who she believes is from Glasgow, to tell him that he is set to become a father next month.

69548801-11945863-image-a-29_16807828370

The Scottish woman, from East Lothian, posted a TikTok - which has since gone viral with more than two million views - in which she shared a reel of photos, including one of him kissing her on the cheek.

Along with the video, Ms Snow wrote: 'Anyone know this guy from Glasgow I met in Tenerife 5/6th August, he works in Braehead Shopping Centre (or did, not sure anymore)

69548401-11945863-Ms_Snow_said_she_was_s

Speaking about the night to The Sun, Ms Snow described how it was a 'consensual thing between two drunk adults'.

She explained how they mutually went their separate way after, deliberately choosing not to share contact details at the time.

However, when she later found out she was pregnant, she said she knew she had to try and find him.

'I can look after my son alone but I don't want him feeling like he's missed out on knowing who his father is,' she told the publication.

'All I want is for the dad and his family to know so that if they want to be involved they can be.'

Ms Snow had been on holiday with her sister in the sunny tourist destination when she ended up on Tenerife's Veronica's Strip alone at 5am in the morning.

69548411-11945863-Ms_Snow_had_been_on_ho