Unpopular opinions.

10 minutes ago, Paul Kersey said:

Sunshine is shite.

It burns you tae f**k if you're not careful and you have to close the curtains if you want to watch daytime TV.

I agree. I like a nice day but I do get sick if it quite quickly. Had enough of it now.

2 hours ago, Thorongil said:

It’s none of my business never mind a matter for me to forgive or not. Random strangers on the internet are not accountable to me. Focus on your actual life perhaps.

It’s the internet you fandangler.

I've no idea who Logan Paul is, I'm officially old and out of touch.
Think of the most talentless attention seeking person you cant think of times it by 40 and you're not even close to either paul brothers or any of their wee group of pals.

On 24/07/2021 at 15:46, Paul Kersey said:

Well that was depressing.

A completely shit film director somehow thinks that punching people who correctly call him completely shit is "teaching them a lesson."

Aye, it's teaching them that you're a shit film director who is also dishonest and violent.

Every one of the fanboys supporting him in the comments section is a wife beater... or they would be if they weren't virgins. 

4 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Well that was depressing.

A completely shit film director somehow thinks that punching people who correctly call him completely shit is "teaching them a lesson."

Aye, it's teaching them that you're a shit film director who is also dishonest and violent.

Every one of the fanboys supporting him in the comments section is a wife beater... or they would be if they weren't virgins. 

Half of them at least admitted to never watching any of his films, but just jumped on the piss taking band wagon. Haven't seen any of his films either and don't intend to, but I'm on his side on this one. None of them were forced to fly to Vancouver to take him on.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, welshbairn said:

At least half of them at least admitted to never watching any of his films, but just jumped on the piss taking band wagon. Haven't seen any of his films either and don't intend to, but I'm on his side on this one. None of them were forced to fly to Vancouver to take him on.

So what? They deserve lured into being assaulted, do they?

If he's sufficiently shit you don't need to see a whole film to know that the director is shit.

Khunts who support this stuff will be the same people going on about free speech.

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

If he's sufficiently shit you don't need to see a whole film to know that the director is shit.

Khunts who support this stuff will be the same people going on about free speech.

^

Has an island on his head type of post. 

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

One "critic" said he hadn't watched a whole film, others just said they hadn't watched any. 

Looked like a wrestling style set up anyway, bet all the critics got a decent wedge and the boy spitting teeth on the pavement has still got a shiny set of Yankee gnashers. It was in front of a full crowd, probably as part of the build up to something, I doubt the Canadians would allow unsuspecting youths to get beaten up live on stage.

I've watched several of Boll's films, and can confirm that they're appalling. Cheap and incompetent, but he stands head and shoulders above other hack directors by somehow making everything interminably boring. He could livestream Cthulhu rising from the depths to end humanity and you'd nod off. Also has an uncanny knack for extracting execrable performances from award-winning (or, at least, experienced) actors.

If he wants to fight me, I'll distract him with Shandon Par, the human punchbag.

Edit: he actually made one good film called Rampage (not the one with The Rock).

Edited by BFTD

37 minutes ago, GordonS said:

You're definitely the sort of person who'd habitually write letters to Points of View if it was still going. 😂