The Falkirk FC Thread

Has every Falkirk fan agreed to make a tit of themselves on this forum today?

This is truly outstanding stuff :lol:

ETA. This is what happens when you spend too much time smelling the fumes in Grangemouth on a Saturday.

Do you mind? Some of us are trying to be quietly mortified here!

My point exactly. He's clearly absolutely gutted that he doesn't support a big club.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

C'mon the bairns. Stop yer greeting and man up. Remember, yer massive.

Cheers for the laugh lads. I'll be at the big Cowden game tomorrow. If our game is off I'll catch a train to Easter Road. Enjoy your crowd w**k fest against whoever it is you're playing tomorrow.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

C'mon the bairns. Stop yer greeting and man up. Remember, yer massive.

Cheers for the laugh lads. I'll be at the big Cowden game tomorrow. If our game is off I'll catch a train to Easter Road. Enjoy your crowd w**k fest against whoever it is you're playing tomorrow.

Didnae Ken you could get a train from Rio de Janeiro to Leith

Unbeaten run keeps going. We were the better side today but didn't take our chances. It happens

Yes, well ahead in the game and in control but need to deal better with speculative long throws into the box.

All in all, another 2 wasted points. Shame really, this must go down amongst, the two we lost at Alloa, Hibs at Easter Road and QOS. But hey ho, I think we'd all taken our current position if asked at the start of the season.

I can help thinking this was the type of game both Rangers and Hibs would have just managed to grind out with last gasp pressure, we never had that intensity.

Yes, well ahead in the game and in control but need to deal better with speculative long throws into the box.

All in all, another 2 wasted points. Shame really, this must go down amongst, the two we lost at Alloa, Hibs at Easter Road and QOS. But hey ho, I think we'd all taken our current position if asked at the start of the season.

I can help thinking this was the type of game both Rangers and Hibs would have just managed to grind out with last gasp pressure, we never had that intensity.

I can understand why the Palmerston game must have felt like dropped points, given how late you took the lead.

Over the piece though, it would have been robbery had you taken all three.

You are probably right. They would turn our draws into victories. But still losing only 2 games by mid Jan is excellent

Edited by Back Post Misses