The Falkirk FC Thread

South Stand - being smaller -  will be easier to manage. It is also frequented by fans who are used to that policy being in place. It's a lot easier to walk into the SS, look up and spot a spare seat than it will be to do the same in the Main Stand.

The younger fans who stand at the top left are normally crammed in as well leaving more seats elsewhere.

Cheers for that. Looks quite decent actually, better than the void there now.

It was rented I think. It would probably fall apart if it was up full time. Shame though, there must be a fairly cheap way of filling up the space with a few seats or safe standing.

It was rented I think. It would probably fall apart if it was up full time. Shame though, there must be a fairly cheap way of filling up the space with a few seats or safe standing.

Definitely think they should look into getting something like it again. Really liked the stadium when I went there, but the lack of a fourth stand prevents it from being a great wee stadium

Safe standing is the future. Every fan in Scotland should be screaming for it

Why, because its what you prefer?

Personally I am pretty ambivalent about standing v seating. Generally prefer to sit but fine with standing too. I'm not greatly enamoured with people insisting they know better than me what I should be screaming for though.

I've never actually been in (sat in? stood in?) one of these 'rail seats' that they seem so keen on, but they seem a bit... rubbish. The good thing about standing at the football is jumping about arm in arm with everybody else when you scramble in a last minute winner on a dilapidated terrace in some post-industrial seaside town - I'm not convinced it'd be all that great if you're all standing in your own wee box like Action Men on a shelf, in a Legoland stadium on the edge of a retail park.