The Falkirk FC Thread

30 minutes ago, keithgy said:

They were both at Gordy's breakfast yesterday but never said when they were back,Kerr donated his 200 jersey to the auction.

Yep, I seen them.

I was gonnae ask them and get it straight from the horses mouth but got distracted.

37 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Also what's the chat wi Leahy?

He went off but I always take it well when they walk off themselves.

When he came back on afterwards to applaud the fans his left knee was wrapped in what looked like blue clingfilm. I'm guessing it was some sort of support brace maybe with ice inside.

2 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Hopefully he's not went off injured then emoji15.png

The line on the website match report was put in specifically to scotch that potential rumour. 

"Alan Maybury made a planned substitution at the interval as Nathan Austin was replaced by Conor Langton. The striker had looked lively throughout the first half as he continued his return from injury."

The line on the website match report was put in specifically to scotch that potential rumour. 
 "Alan Maybury made a planned substitution at the interval as Nathan Austin was replaced by Conor Langton. The striker had looked lively throughout the first half as he continued his return from injury."

Cheers. Hadn't read the match report yet.

Good to hear he's came through unscathed, could be a good player for us still this season.

22 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

Don't want to rush him back tbh. Would be great to see him play a role but only when he's ready.

Great to hear he looked lively, would be nice to see him get a good few similar performances in the Dev squad over the next few weeks.

FFC Devo v Hamilton Tuesday 14th. 19 : 00 KO. Devo : Stokes is looking good. Missing Blues (injured) and Henderson (on loan) the last few games although being v Hibs & Celtic I do not think it would have made much difference.

10 minutes ago, luvfitba said:

FFC Devo v Hamilton Tuesday 14th. 19 : 00 KO. Devo : Stokes is looking good. Missing Blues (injured) and Henderson (on loan) the last few games although being v Hibs & Celtic I do not think it would have made much difference.

I didn't know we had a Stokes in our team? :unsure:

The last game was against Dundee Utd and Blues played the whole match.

Lose both and you could be just 3 points ahead of Queens

I think the likeliest outcome is there could be some draws peppered between us morton and United in the coming few weeks. We play morton twice and United and United play morton. Clubs like Queens and hibs could be rubbing their hands as we cut each others throats