The Falkirk FC Thread

What happened to rumours about the RB who played for Ayr Utd last year and was in the Championship team of the season? Sorry can't remember his name? Then again got the feeling Houston doesn't think RB is a priority and is happy with Muirhead and Kidd as back up.

6 minutes ago, Cel123 said:

Thanks what about 1993-94 ??

Definitely mine.

Near financial collapse, total drama right the way throughout, and we ended up winning the treble (First Division, B+Q Cup, Reserve League East) by scoring loads of goals with a tremendously talented team.

Also it was my final year at Uni so I mixed sweating for the whole period the season covered from Sundays to Fridays over arcane treatises on quantum electrodynamics and spherical astronomical trigonometry, and getting the train through to Brockville or Kilbowie or Broomfield on a Saturday for a few pints and a bit jump about at the game.

One of the best years of my life.

90/91 season for me, Sammy's hat trick game against Airdrie at Broomfield was my first away game,  and though I don't particularly care for Jock Brown his commentary of the third goal is my favourite bit of Falkirk related commentary 'Each goal better than the one before.' Plus we had Stainrod who was the most entertaining player I have seen at Falkirk. 93/94 runs it close it was a lot more dramatic.

19 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Why are you canvassing the boards for people's opinions? A survey of some sorts?

I'm thinking of doing a legends db for Football Manager using the teams best ever season.

1 hour ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Falkirk's best ever season was in 1913, 2nd in the top league and Scottish cup winners, no question about that. 

c***s were still moaning like f**k on one f that we didn't win the league