The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Balatoni also saying the club rejected an application from a Dutch ex player as he wanted his own backroom staff. Aafjes?

Dick Van Dyke I heard.

It will be interesting to see just how bad our squad really is under a new manager.

We and I include myself in this have written the majority of them off but surely to f**k you can't be on Chelsea and Brighton's books and look like you have never seen a football before.

I pray to f**k that the issue has been Hartley and not the players and some of them actually turn out to be okay.

Nah. There's a reason he's at Edinburgh City setting up cones for Scott Shepherd at Tuesday night training. Big huddy.

Because he’s planning a career for when he finishes with football and he stays in the area?

Balatoni has certainly riled you guys up.

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

It will be interesting to see just how bad our squad really is under a new manager.

We and I include myself i this have written the majority of them off but surely to f**k you can't be on Chelsea and Brighton's books and look like you have never seen a football before.

I pray to f**k that the issue has been Hartley and not the players and some of them actually turn out to be okay.

We are going to find out soon enough. A decent showing on Saturday (and no, my expectations are set way below winning or even drawing the game), then “Mitch” might treat himself to a smile, and Hartley will be deafened as the final nails are hammered into his managerial coffin.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Because he’s planning a career for when he finishes with football and he stays in the area?

Balatoni has certainly riled you guys up.

You have seem to have your own personal definition of “riled”.

Planning a career ?
Nah mate he has riled us up cos he’s a total w****r.

He’s a w****r because of a few tweets? Falkirk fans are sensitive souls.

And yes it is incredibly likely that he went part time because he realises he’ll need a job for when he retires and since he’s not interested in coaching it’ll likely be something away from the game.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

He’s a w****r because of a few tweets? Falkirk fans are sensitive souls.

And yes it is incredibly likely that he went part time because he realises he’ll need a job for when he retires and since he’s not interested in coaching it’ll likely be something away from the game.

Ok, he’s an asshole. Is that better ?

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

Surely to f**k the players aren't that bad its just PH man management was w*nk, just appoint someone with decent man management with the tendency to get the best out of players though in all fairness PH ruthless streak was needed and he was vindicated on that by us escaping relegation.

Nopedy nope nope.

The players are fucking rancid. Genuinely toilet 

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I don't know how to copy stuff off twitter but Dennon Lewis has tweeted this

Time to fight for everyone involved in the club #COYB emoji170.png

Good for him. Twitter forms no part of my life, but if it does that wee bit of galvanising (even to just lift his own spirits), then there’s nowt wrong with that.

Ok, he’s an asshole. Is that better ?

I’m not disputing your choice of insult. I’m wondering what he ever did to make Falkirk fans so upset? Wasn’t long ago some fans were saying he should’ve been offered an extension to his original six month deal so somethings clearly changed.

I don’t see why he would be bitter either. I’d say he’d be relieved to away from Falkirk looking at the state the club is in just now.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m not disputing your choice of insult. I’m wondering what he ever did to make Falkirk fans so upset? Wasn’t long ago some fans were saying he should’ve been offered an extension to his original six month deal so somethings clearly changed.

I don’t see why he would be bitter either. I’d say he’d be relieved to away from Falkirk looking at the state the club is in just now.

I’m not upset but he’s just a fanny trying to seek attention on Twitter.

Why are you such a big fan of him ? Are you actually him ??

10 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Nopedy nope nope.

The players are fucking rancid. Genuinely toilet 

I don’t think our keepers are. Robson, McGhee, Irving & Russell, even Kidd isn’t. Haber isn’t, nor is Greenwood. You could make a case for Lewis not having played in the right position or received the right service to give him a chance to prove his worth.

The big issues are centre of defence, and midfield as a unit.......that’s where we have been utterly horrific.

Edited by Duncan Freemason