The Falkirk FC Thread

You know,  I like to attend the odd car boot sale at the stadium.  Maybe get an old DVD or other stuff.

Now, I don't know much about  dodgy dealings :whistle......   I don't much about football managers contracts either

but I do know that there's no need to get involved with piracy!

1 minute ago, Tenkay said:

You know,  I like to attend the odd car boot sale at the stadium.  Maybe get an old DVD or other stuff.

Now, I don't know much about  dodgy dealings :whistle......   I don't much about football managers contracts either

download.jpg.161211e6b6e11de490bf7ebf27442d79.jpgtenor.gif.52e87f9857a34f364d4637a6318e4519.gif

2 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Second line in, and I thought we were headed into a Sam Cooke classic......

Just now, port-ton said:

Falkirk fans saying we are wasting our time going to court but I've watched enough daytime TV to know we literally can't lose. Screenshot_20180905-220918_Chrome.jpg

Perhaps the most sane Morton post yet.

13 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Falkirk fans saying we are wasting our time going to court but I've watched enough daytime TV to know we literally can't lose. Screenshot_20180905-220918_Chrome.jpg

You could've went down the free pen for Falkirk fc funeral....

So the tears and snotters must be clearing

Don’t often look at other teams threads but had a wee look at the Morton one tonight & the anger doesn’t seem to be subsiding. Not sure a few of our posters are really helping matters but their hearts seem to be in the right place. [emoji23]

What has surprised me has been how little self-reflection regarding matters that brought about the decision to move. Maybe it was money, maybe it is geography, bigger club, better infrastructure but if the rumours many have heard are true, the problem not be from outwith but something closer to home. Surprised our Morton ‘friends’ seem to be burying their heads quite so much. But whatever makes them feel better I guess.

14 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Why the f**k am I still getting notifications from this donkey, even though he is on ignore? Is that a bug, or just shite coding? May need to ask for my tenner back. 

Can we all just avoid even quoting the fuckwit? He says he's blah blah blah, but he's fucking lurking constantly looking for offence whether or not anyone's feeding him. Ignore the odious bellend and he'll slink away eventually. 

Good, true colours outed now.  Called out and you can't admit to posting sleekit shite. Disparage and deflect.

Spineless p***k.

1 minute ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Good, true colours outed now.  Called out and you can't admit to posting sleekit shite. Disparage and deflect.

Spineless p***k.

Telling you to f**k off in a public forum is sleekit? What lead lined nursery did you grow up in? f**k off you deranged c**t.

Doesn't matter if it's criminal or civil legal case. In the pursuance of what actually happened to make the civil court decision, you will have to give "evidence" which is submitted under oath. Any half arsed lawyer through the process of "further and better particulars" will be able to get to what actually happened and by whom. The actual decision on if we get £100k or not is one thing, the exposure through this legal case will be the thing that confirms both snake ray and Falkirk board members as untrustworthy and liars. 

How can we be accused of being untrustworthy our chairwoman is a top lawyer ( in falkirk high street ) and is so smart she would never get caught out messing up contract law . If she did and cost the club money she would undoubtably do the right thing and fall on her sword ! But we're talking top corporate stuff here she is feared in the falkirk courts dynamic insightful, never misses a trick I hear .So my guess is like the club itself we're all safe in the hands of our masterful committee leader! No fear when she's near!

5 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

It's a bit like your posts. 

You want to criticise our recruitment process , you could do that whatever way you want

Why insist on doing it in a way that makes an absolute c*nt of yourself?

Disnae know

3 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

So he could attend the game on Saturday to enable him to start his assessment of the rabble that he's inherited?

Might have made more sense to avoid that inevitable defeat, pick up the following week into the international break, give us a few days to accept the inevitable?

Whatever you think of Rae's response, Falkirk BoD have royally fucked this up and given themselves a problem they could easily have avoided. As for RMcC (that's short for Rat McC*nto, btw), Arbroath or back to Brechin after a wee 'break from football' from March 2019 surely beckon...