The Falkirk FC Thread

42 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Someone with a better memory than me might correct this.. but when DU nabbed McCall I think we bumped our gums (much like Rae here), made various threats .. then McCall came back to nab a couple of players from us.

Mysteriously it was decided that the fees we got for the players included an unspecified amount of compensation for McCall and Campbell Christie shut up. 

This could be bollocks, but it rings a bell. 

So who you punting to Morton? Harris has gone but there is Paton

23 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

You're a grown man. If you don't like what people are saying, report them or avoid them. Nobody is forcing you to come back here time and again. 

I'm happy to avoid this thread, and I had been doing so but I'm f*cked if I'm being told where I can read or post an opinion.

Also I'm f*cked if I'm being moved on because some wee Internet weirdos are handing out abuse even when I'm not posting on the thread.

I think you've misjudged me somewhat, so I'll let that pass given it's easy to punt abuse about from a keyboard.

I love that Morton fans on here think that McKinnon will have to pay compo to the club for resigning.

Every signs person in the world can leave their job whenever the f**k they want and there isn't a single thing their employer can do about it, contacts and notice periods are meaningless in that regard, companies cannot own individuals.

What do you honestly think should happen, they should force him to work at morton?

Seething pish.

18 minutes ago, Rugster said:

f**k off piracy

It's just a thought but, why not try to move him on using your wit and intelligence instead of continually telling him to f**k off? 

You'll maybe get more success if you out wit him? 

Only suggestion mind. 

3 minutes ago, P475 said:

It's just a thought but, why not try to move him on using your wit and intelligence instead of continually telling him to f**k off? 

Only suggestion mind. 

I plan on ignoring him till he calms down or deletes his account. Sensible Piracy I have no issues with. 

3 minutes ago, P475 said:

Only suggestion mind. 

Happy to leave them in their abject misery. but the fact is the bunch of wee snivelling fuds can't manage what you've suggested. They resort to abuse. 

Rogues I tell thee.

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

I plan on ignoring him till he calms down or deletes his account. Sensible Piracy I have no issues with. 

Ignoring me? ...you've missed the point again. I wasn't posting here but your sly fuckin digs got answered, it's your fault I'm here.

I'll be deleting nothing.

Leave me alone and I'll do likewise but I'm not being bullied. The only issue is your infantile collective. 

2 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

It's certainly not my fault you're here, on at least your second account. 

I'll do myself a favour and pop you on ignore, alongside your other account. 

You referred to me as an obnoxoius twat, you told me GTF. Sly digs, but I picked up on them. I read all the pages. 

There was no reason for that other than you were playing up to your plethora of wee fuds dishing out the abuse.

So you pop along and continue your convenient denial. Like I said leave me alone and I'll be happy but contibue with your pish I'll respond.

It's funny how the Bairns are calling out Morton for the heads gone, yet a single Par continously gets them frothing for no reason.
f**k off Stellaboz
Spiteful lot so they are. Shower of rogues.
I'm happy to avoid this thread, and I had been doing so but I'm f*cked if I'm being told where I can read or post an opinion.
Also I'm f*cked if I'm being moved on because some wee Internet weirdos are handing out abuse even when I'm not posting on the thread.
I think you've misjudged me somewhat, so I'll let that pass given it's easy to punt abuse about from a keyboard.
Happy to leave them in their abject misery. but the fact is the bunch of wee snivelling fuds can't manage what you've suggested. They resort to abuse. 
Rogues I tell thee.
Ignoring me? ...you've missed the point again. I wasn't posting here but your sly fuckin digs got answered, it's your fault I'm here.
I'll be deleting nothing.
Leave me alone and I'll do likewise but I'm not being bullied. The only issue is your infantile collective. 
You referred to me as an obnoxoius twat, you told me GTF. Sly digs, but I picked up on them. I read all the pages. 
There was no reason for that other than you were playing up to your plethora of wee fuds dishing out the abuse.
So you pop along and continue your convenient denial. Like I said leave me alone and I'll be happy but contibue with your pish I'll respond.

f**k off Piracy

16 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

You're surely joking?? Have you nothing better to do with your time man?

9 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

You're surely joking?? Have you nothing better to do with your time man?

You've answered your own question. Nothing better to do than spend time on threads he doesn't like, reading messages from people he doesn't like, in order to get upset. 

Online equivalent of belters butting into a conversation in order to fake some outrage. I suggest just blocking him. Bad enough with the Morton fans stinking this place out. 

Just now, ShaggerG said:

Well, since I put the relevant text in bold I would have thought it would have been obvious. Maybe not.

I get what you meant mate. I should have said I read across all the different threads in a general sense. I don't read every single thread haha

6 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

You've answered your own question. Nothing better to do than spend time on threads he doesn't like, reading messages from people he doesn't like, in order to get upset. 

Online equivalent of belters butting into a conversation in order to fake some outrage. I suggest just blocking him. Bad enough with the Morton fans stinking this place out. 

You still here?

Don't sit and spout utter shite. Defy me and tell me you weren't shoving up insults on this thread even though I had refrained from posting on this thread. If you want to get fuckin smart then like I said I'll respond. Now do what you said you would and put me on ignore. You're full of shite.

Why the f**k am I still getting notifications from this donkey, even though he is on ignore? Is that a bug, or just shite coding? May need to ask for my tenner back. 

Can we all just avoid even quoting the fuckwit? He says he's blah blah blah, but he's fucking lurking constantly looking for offence whether or not anyone's feeding him. Ignore the odious bellend and he'll slink away eventually. 

First fish supper in over a year tonight. Came from the nice chip pie in Denny, and very tasty it was too. Salt, vinegar and lots of brown sauce. A joy.

Will have another next year probably.